đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 In Early 2019

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Guest Blue Madonna

Look honestly it seems plausible :gaycat: 

It'll be about a year since the end of Joanne era, and the ASIB era (if she makes it one) will have probably finished by then.  She's been teasing for a while, so I imagine ASIB will start taking up most of her online presence pretty soon.  And then she'll return next year in perfect time to debut at the Grammys (yes I'm delulu but imagine another performance IN A ROW :pray:) That makes one an absolute legend :chica: Pray this is correct :vegas:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z

These Twitter accounts should never be your sources for rumors, you know.

We don't know what year it's coming, maybe it's in 2018, maybe in 2019. ONLY Gaga's team knows :) DJWS, Tony or I don't know who else don't even know

StarstruckIllusion

Y'all will never learn to not trust these twitter accounts, huh? :saladga:

GhettoFabulous

Whatever:madge: I’ve accepted they don’t know ****:madge: ya’ll know how easy it is to just make an account and call yourself an “insider” right.  I mean I even have one and its somewhat popping so....:awkney: First it was March then it was April then may then....:awkney:I’m just gonna wait for Gaga tbh :lolly:

dit

Makes sense tbh. I don't believe we are getting LG6 in 2018. We most likely will get a lead single from it sometime in late 2018 perhaps but the album itself will most likely be released in early 2019. 

26 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

These Twitter accounts should never be your sources for rumors, you know.

We don't know what year it's coming, maybe it's in 2018, maybe in 2019. ONLY Gaga's team knows :) DJWS, Tony or I don't know who else don't even know

23 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Y'all will never learn to not trust these twitter accounts, huh? :saladga:

21 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Whatever:madge: I’ve accepted they don’t know ****:madge: ya’ll know how easy it is to just make an account and call yourself an “insider” right.  I mean I even have one and its somewhat popping so....:awkney: First it was March then it was April then may then....:awkney:I’m just gonna wait for Gaga tbh :lolly:

12 minutes ago, AlanSambista said:

So obvious... i'm tired of these 'insiders' :saladga:

look honestly I don't believe in them that much; I just wanted to share cos some people do but anyways even if they don't have proof it's a pretty likely statement anyhow :vegas:

Lagg

at this rate, its like they're throwing random statements and hoping its legit :poot:

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, Lagg said:

at this rate, its like they're throwing random statements and hoping its legit :poot:

Right like where’s the cryptic tea they normally serve that’s way more effective :huntyga:

monketsharona
41 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Look honestly it seems plausible :gaycat: 

It'll be about a year since the end of Joanne era, and the ASIB era (if she makes it one) will have probably finished by then.  She's been teasing for a while, so I imagine ASIB will start taking up most of her online presence pretty soon.  And then she'll return next year in perfect time to debut at the Grammys (yes I'm delulu but imagine another performance IN A ROW :pray:) That makes one an absolute legend :chica: Pray this is correct :vegas:

ASIB 'era' will be finished in October / November 2018 once the movie is out. Actors are generally promoting a movie the couple of weeks before the release date.

And with the Vegas residency coming in December I doubt Lady Gaga will be much involved apart the interviews that will be recorded before the movie is out. That's why I think she mainly recording her new record for months now. She'll be very busy late this years

Can we stop calling ASIB an “era”? Every thing is not an “era”. Dammit you know how many Starbucks eras we would have gone through already! 

Smother Em Eh

Yeah probably it sure didn’t come this month and won’t next month either :lolga:

So that’s probably the best bet for LG6 release 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Battle 4 Ur Life

ok but it'd be even more awesome if we got the lead around november. I want like a long wait between lead and album anyway. album in march would be perfect imo. singles just in time for the summer cause summery bops are pretty much confirmed for #LG6.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Monsterish

The only thing we know is:

- ASIB movie + soundtrack (October 2018)

- Las Vegas residency (December 2018)

We can predict something like:

- Bloodpop ft. (summer 2018?)

- LG6 (late 2019?)

Nothing else :nails:

Archived