💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Orlan must pay Lady Gaga and Universal $18,000

Green Detox

Featured Posts

Noelle

Ah crap this sucks. I mean good Gaga won this, but Orlan is such an established artist who has had such an interesting career with her amazing work. I feel bad for her and simultaneously feel sad that she did this. :saladga:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
synched
On 26.05.2018 at 5:37 AM, CrazyMonster said:

Lmao she’s literally unknown here in France and she thinks Gaga copied her :laughga:

I wouldn't say that. I'm not from France but I know for a fact that she's a very well known artist worldwide. She especially has some incredibly daring works as a performance artist. (literally altering her body for the sake of art etc.)

You clearly don't have an extensive knowledge on modern art cause she's become pretty much mainstream in the past years, so i recommend you don't embarress yourself again by making a statement like that, just for the sake of defending your fave pop star.

gag
4 minutes ago, synched said:

I wouldn't say that. I'm not from France but I know for a fact that she's a very well known artist worldwide. She especially has some incredibly daring works as a performance artist. (literally altering her body for the sake of art etc.)

You clearly don't have an extensive knowledge on modern art cause she's become pretty much mainstream in the past years, so i recommend you don't embarress yourself again by making a statement like that, just for the sake of defending your fave pop star.

Not Orlan stans snapping :toofunny:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

synched
1 minute ago, gag said:

Not Orlan stans snapping :toofunny:

hahaha i just can't stand it when people are ignorant

she is not my fave but she is an artist i respect very much

The Child
5 hours ago, synched said:

Lmao okay, I’m French and I know that one knows her so bye.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

A Hybrid

Gaga should not take her money. She explicitly stated that she likes her art, so as an artist in better life conditions she shouldn’t burden her with this kind of money, especially since that money is little for her net worth.

I’m honestly shocked about this and it shakes my commitment to Gaga as a fan, still have hope that she’ll refuse to take the money.

No family’s safe when I sashay

ryanripley
13 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Gaga should not take her money. She explicitly stated that she likes her art, so as an artist in better life conditions she shouldn’t burden her with this kind of money, especially since that money is little for her net worth.

I’m honestly shocked about this and it shakes my commitment to Gaga as a fan, still have hope that she’ll refuse to take the money.

well the woman initiated the lawsuit twice so she had it coming, gaga should take her money for wasting her time with 2 lawsuits

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Lippoutou
7 hours ago, synched said:

hahaha i just can't stand it when people are ignorant

she is not my fave but she is an artist i respect very much

Well I'm French too but never heard of her before neither :wtfga:

GypsyBabe

:oops: 

This lawsuit was ridiculous. Oh well, more money for those macchiatos and Starbucks refreshers. 

⚯͛

RAMROD
7 hours ago, synched said:

Calm down, Rose!

Most people do not know her, she is even more obscure than Marina and that says alot. :sharon:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Inferno
On 5/28/2018 at 1:55 AM, Noelle said:

Ah crap this sucks. I mean good Gaga won this, but Orlan is such an established artist who has had such an interesting career with her amazing work. I feel bad for her and simultaneously feel sad that she did this. :saladga:

On 5/28/2018 at 10:37 AM, A Hybrid said:

I knew Orlans work and personally found it obnoxious that she took Gaga to court over this back in 2011. What it comes down to is ego and the fact that Orlan was close friends with Madonna and therefore had a bias of her own and took it upon herself to play a role in coming for Gaga. It really had little to nothing to do with artistic integrity. And thats something I think few will genuinely acknowledge since from a passerbys perspective it all makes Gaga look like an ass (which was Orlans sole intention), when in actuality Orlans kind of the actual pretentious ass in this situation. I mean lets be real here, shes not exactly some poor struggling artist that desperately needs the money or credit. She already had both.

synched
On 28.05.2018 at 8:01 PM, CrazyMonster said:

Lmao okay, I’m French and I know that one knows her so bye.

if i'm from another country and know of her and claim that more poeple around me know of her, doesn't that disprove your point? just because you're the same nationality as her and don't know who she is, that does not mean no one knows her, it only means that YOU don't know who she is lol

take your ignorance elsewhere.

synched
On 28.05.2018 at 9:52 PM, RAMROD said:

Calm down, Rose!

Most people do not know her, she is even more obscure than Marina and that says alot. :sharon:

Marina Abramovic is like the most mainstream (in the sense of being well-known) performance artist out there lol that's not a well thought out comparison. 

most people do not know who she is, but the user i responded suggested that "no one" knows her, meaning she is irrelevant in the art scene. and she clearly is not

Archived