šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Drake Disses Kanye West

Chamaquito

Featured Posts

25 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

What did Pusha say? I love his album but didn't pick up on the diss during my first few listensĀ 

In the song Infrared he's saying that drake has ghostwriters. Daytona is fire omgĀ :excited2:

3 hours ago, Suspiria said:

I hate the fact that everyone's just jumping on the Kanye hate train now because he said a few stupid things.Ā He simply had an opinion, it's not like he actually hurt anyone.

OP that's notĀ you in your photo is it? If so you are fineeeeĀ :hor:

lol it isĀ nfl player mychal kendricks but who knows maybe op is actually him!Ā Ā 

Chamaquito
1 hour ago, Robo Ga said:

What did Pusha say? I love his album but didn't pick up on the diss during my first few listensĀ 

ā€œThe game's fu**ed up

N-word beats is bangin', n-word, ya hooks did it

The lyric pennin' equal the Trumps winnin'

The bigger question is how the Russians did it

It was written like Nas but it came from Quentin.ā€

Heā€™s basically saying thatĀ Drakeā€™s success as an artist is the same as Donald Trump becoming Presidentā€”they both had outside help. Trump through the Russians, Drake through ghostwriters.

Iā€™m actually nice.

truthteller

Two Birds One Stone (Co-produced by Kanye) - a diss track aiming at Pusha, Kid Cudi and Meek Mill

Infrared (Produced by Kanye) - a response to Drake

Pusha, Kanye, and Drake all have their own albums out in these few weeks

not to mention that Kanye x Kid Cudi joint album

free PR stunts much?

:trollga:

Ā 

RAMROD
Just now, truthteller said:

Two Birds One Stone (Co-produced by Kanye) - a diss track aiming at Pusha, Kid Cudi and Meek Mill

Infrared (Co-produced by Kanye) - a response to Drake

Pusha, Kanye, and Drake all have their own albums out in these few weeks

not to mention that Kanye x Kid CudiĀ 

free PR stunts much?

:trollga:

Ā 

It is the tangible way for these rappers to settle differences. :shrug: It is common in hip hop. It is still way better than in the 90s where these rapper did the banter but also they'd shoot each other when things escalates. At least rappers these days mostly keep it on the diss tracks and not more.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived