new music

Drake Disses Kanye West

Chamaquito

Featured Posts

Chamaquito

Drake Disses Pusha-T and Kanye on New Song “Duppy Freestyle.” 

Listen:

CLARIFICATION:

Drake is NOT dissing Kanye because of the things he has said recently regarding Trump or Slavery. He’s simply responding to a Pusha T’s diss that came out yesterday and Kanye produced it.

I’m actually nice.

culturalbaptism

Kanye might be a mess but he's more talented than Drake. And I don't even enjoy rap.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

Bio
7 minutes ago, Successfulga said:

Kanye might be a mess but he's more talented than Drake. And I don't even enjoy rap.

And here's the truth.

Teal Ambition

:ladyhaha:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

RAMROD

I'll be here on the sideline, enjoying disses.

giphy.gif?w=1080&ssl=1

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Suspiria

I hate the fact that everyone's just jumping on the Kanye hate train now because he said a few stupid things. He simply had an opinion, it's not like he actually hurt anyone.

25 minutes ago, Chamaquito said:

Drake Disses Pusha-T and Kanye on New Song “Duppy Freestyle.” 

Listen:

THE NEXT BIG RAP BATTLE IS COMING. ‘CAUSE YOU KNOW KANYE IS NOT STAYING QUIET.

OP that's not you in your photo is it? If so you are fineeee :hor:

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I hate the fact that everyone's just jumping on the Kanye hate train now because he said a few stupid things. He simply had an opinion, it's not like he actually hurt anyone.

Problematic opinion.

He supports Trump and his ideologies which: Hate on Blacks (his race, his mother race, which he claims nobody more important than), Women (all the strong independent women in his wife family, including his own daughter), and LGBTQ (his father-now mother-in law, Caitlyn)

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chamaquito

CLARIFICATION:

Drake is NOT dissing Kanye because of the things he has said recently regarding Trump or Slavery. He’s simply responding to a Pusha T’s diss that came out yesterday and Kanye produced it.

I don’t understand why the top comment is being liked by many as if this has anything to do with Kanye being a better artist than Drake. But like I heard somebody say “Drake doesn’t diss people he knows he can’t compete with.” 

I’m actually nice.

Gonzi

idk theres something about men clapping back in diss tracks...

Spoiler

i find it hot tbh :sweat:

Green Detox

To think that we were supposed to get a joint album years ago

The Child
46 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

MANY people were hurt by what he said. It’s not your place to tell them not to feel hurt and to belittle their hurting about this. :saladga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ALGAYDO
50 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Not everyone can be as sheltered as you to not find what he said extremely offensive lmao 

FATCAT
1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

He simply had an opinion, it's not like he actually hurt anyone.

Being an ignorant asshole is not an opinion. I applaud people for "jumping on the Kanye hate train" if he's going to continue blaming innocent people for their enslavement.

Purr more, hiss less.

misunderstood

oh aubrey...

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Robo Ga
2 hours ago, Chamaquito said:

CLARIFICATION:

I don’t understand why the top comment is being liked by many as if this has anything to do with Kanye being a better artist than Drake. But like I heard somebody say “Drake doesn’t diss people he knows he can’t compete with.” 

What did Pusha say? I love his album but didn't pick up on the diss during my first few listens 

🤖⚡️

Archived