šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga has distanced herself from fans

Der Meister

Featured Posts

HugoJG
2 minutes ago, Carlo Rodriguez said:

Call you? Cuddle you? Cook some italian pasta for you?

Yes pleaseĀ :ohwell:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
27 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

When Gaga first started she was the only artist who had a real relationship with her fans.

Iā€™m Praying.mp3 for your joints right now cause this is a stretch.Ā 

27 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

But now it feels like she is only thinking about herself, and she left us behind

I guess my response would be: Gaga doesnā€™t owe anything to her fans.

Babel

I would distance myself too from entitled ungrateful little piece of shits that are some of her fans.Ā 

AshIey

But.. she still replies to fans on Twitter?Ā :sweat:Ā And she stillĀ stops to talk on the street sometimes, depending on her mood I guess. ThatĀ infamous gif of her pushing some guyā€™s phone away was very recent,Ā and she did that to protect theĀ fans she was talking to because they were sharing personal stories with her.

Its obvious she still cares for her fans very much but she canā€™t be super close anymore for her own sake.

ryanripley
9 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

Will she do that? Ill be first in line for the second one.Ā 

she actually used to call fans during TMBT 2.0, incase you wasn't aware :flutter:Ā 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

That J

She still is good to her fans. The only problem is she spoiled everyone by commenting on twitter all day long, inviting half the audience backstage. It wears you out. Ā Not to mention some of the fans threatening to kill themselves if she didnt reply, turning the LM website into a underage nude pic service and other things. Shes best to do things the way she is doing now.Ā 

If anyone is to blame for anything, its the fans themselves.Ā 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Ziggy
35 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

She certainly hasn't only been "thinking of herself," and she certainly hasn't "left us behind." She absolutely loves us and wants to do everything in her power to help us (via things like the BTW Foundation) and give us amazing music.Ā 

She's probably distanced herself because it wasn't good for her mental health. I mean, we've seen in 5F2 how anxious she can be simply walking out of her hotel. It also doesn't help that some Little Monsters are ruthless towards her career, and believe that they know what's best for her when in reality their words are hurting her.Ā 

And Iā€™m sure it was also a part of her poor mental health during the early eras. She didnā€™t invest enough in herself and so she had to start doing that a bit for her health and keep herself away from the fans to a certain extent.

Antoni
25 minutes ago, Carlo Rodriguez said:

What do you expect gaga do? Call you? Cuddle you? Cook some italian pasta for you?

What kind of scheisse is this?Ā :saladga:

GAGA LISTEN TO MY CD

11 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

she actually used to call fans during TMBT 2.0, incase you wasn't aware :flutter:Ā 

I won the very last night of that contestĀ :wub:

Please ignore the fact that I looked like a high school lesbian (no shade towards lesbians intended)

My name isn't Timmers

That J

Whew girl was having troubles with the moves that night. Lol. Shes so cute. Congrats @Timmers. What an amazing little speech! Ā So cool.Ā 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Saade Baena

it must be because they ruined her career. And all the promises she made to her fans alienated them

PoshLife
11 minutes ago, Timmers said:

GAGA LISTEN TO MY CD

oh GOD I forgot about that

Archived