Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Fame Album Discussion

Shadow

Featured Posts

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
n0ne

Why does everyone hate Retro Dance Freak? Not on this thread specifically but on other threads I have so much negativity regarding the song. I personally love it.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

This, by far, is my FAVORITE Gaga album. I pretty much love every song, remix, and acoustic version of it's content.

Agreed!

My favorite song is Poker Face!

• 3 weeks later...

The only bonus track I have off The Fame is Disco Heaven :/ Great song! Just wish I could hear the others....

BlondeKingOfGGD

okayy when i put my fame disc in on my laptop it say's "Retro Dance Freak" but when it plays it's "Again Again" ?

• 3 weeks later...

I have a love/hate relationship with TF. I bought the album when it first came out in the UK, and didn't really gel with it apart from the songs that were released as singles. It's taken me a while to get along with this album, I love it now :) but I still think Brown Eyes is her worst song everrr... (I'm sorry :/)

On my album, it's all songs except "Again Again".

All songs from this album are amazing. Favourites:

- Paparazzi

- Poker Face

- Lovegame

- Brown Eyes

:legend:

All songs are legit, to be honest. :nails:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I love how satirical and sarcastic this album is, while being full of truth. I hope ARTPOP is reminiscent of this masterpiece. :legend:

Rollercoaster

I have a love/hate relationship with TF. I bought the album when it first came out in the UK, and didn't really gel with it apart from the songs that were released as singles. It's taken me a while to get along with this album, I love it now :) but I still think Brown Eyes is her worst song everrr... (I'm sorry :/)

The lyrics to brown eyes are hackneyed and contrived. The instrumental is lush and indulgent though. Like bathing in warm chocolate by candle light.

Well, aside from the singles released from this album, the only tracks I truly loved are Money Honey and Starstruck... and The Fame, and Paper Gangsta. :fan:

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived