Which music video is your favorite?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Bad Romance
    • Telephone
    • Alejandro

Featured Posts

You like Telephone more than Teeth and Speechless? :eek:

Yes. :ohno: Teeths' intro is amazing but then it sounds like The Jungle Book. I just don't like it.

And I never really liked Speechless' production and her voice in it. I hope on the next album is a real ballad, just her and the piano. We've had enough rock ballads for now. :)

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

Yes. :ohno: Teeths' intro is amazing but then it sounds like The Jungle Book. I just don't like it.

And I never really liked Speechless' production and her voice in it. I hope on the next album is a real ballad, just her and the piano. We've had enough rock ballads for now. :)

Oh the only song on TFM I kind of loathe is Telephone. But I still listen to it :)

Oh the only song on TFM I kind of loathe is Telephone. But I still listen to it :)

I love Telephone! But Beyoncé bothers. :nails: :awesome:

MonsterOfSpain

This is epic. No mistakes on it.

2nd best album of all times for me. :worship:

Gaga is Life

Simply my favourite album of all time. And not only because Bad Romance is on it :legend:

Bebe

Although I adore Born This Way, I feel as if there where too many songs on the album. And a couple of songs where over-produced.

The Fame was also a great album but I felt as if there was an obvious division in terms of musical style between the Rob Fusari tracks and RedOne tracks.

The Fame Monster was short but it seems like her most put-together album. It has a clear, defining sound and was her most iconic era visually.

Very good album. I was already a general fan of Gaga with "The Fame" but "Bad Romance" is what made me a monster.

• 2 weeks later...

THE BEST DANCE ALBUM that i HAVE EVER HEARD.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

As a person who lacks the attention span to focus on something for too long, the short length of this album was perfect for my silly brain to handle. xP

As such, it's the one I always turn to, the one I'm always listening to even after Born This Way was released. About 35 minutes in length, not really much room for "This track was OK" or "I don't really like this track", The Fame Monster, is one of the few albums in my collection I'm able to play all the way through without switching or skipping tracks, partly for the reason outlined above, mostly because I love every track.

i know that gaga doesn't like "Going Backwards" but i hope that one day, she will make another album about monsters with a dark atmosphere. that album is what made me say 'I love Lady Gaga'

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

BlondeKingOfGGD

I LOVE this album ... DITD and alejandro are the best songs tbh

1.dance in the dark

2.alejandro

3.monster

4.bad romance

5.telephone

6.speechless

7.so happy i could die

8.teeth

• Admin unpinned this topic