shoful

Beauty  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who is more beautiful

• The Creamy Smooth Pop Icon Goddess, Madonna
    • Honey B

Featured Posts

shoful

Inspired by a recent thread :toofunny: and one that will be more of a fair fight! 

Spoiler

Also giving justice to those pics of Madonna the other person posted

MADONNA:

Spoiler

80's Madonna:

new-madonna-fashion-american-music-awardtrue-blue-video-usa-1.jpg?w=550&h=1201madonna_like_a_prayer_by_confessiononmdn

90's Madonna: 

e141eacfe0d942b8c473124656762f03.jpg9d9509253e11666123fdcda4d2a1e471.jpgvf98e.jpg

2000's Madonna: 

april-21-madonna-1.jpgpictured-singer-madonna-during-an-interva8d0b93ba4a829e34a71d6ffab103bfe.jpgRep-Madonna-photo-was-from-bad-angle.jpg

10's Madonna:

madonna-president-1.jpg?w=550&h=709madonna.jpgMadonna-2015-Met-Gala-Red-Carpet-FashionMadonna-Jean-Paul-Gaultier-Met-Gala-Dres

BEYONCE:

Spoiler

90's Beyonce: 

CKp7T52WcAA59pv.jpg

2000's Beyonce: 

early-aughts-021.jpgbeyonce-knowles-during-beyonce-knowles-abeyonce-ema09.jpg

2010's Beyonce: 

Beyonce%20-%202012%20Metropolitan%20Musebeyonce-2018-03-17.nocrop.w840.h1330.2x.

DISCUSS

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

666 others

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Both Madonna and Beyonce are gorgeous queens. I find Beyonce better looking but at the end of the day it means nothing.

:holyshit:

Duella Dvil

Whoa. Another low-key misogynistic thread inspired by another low-key misogynistic thread?

Groundbreaking.:lana:

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Zaskar
7 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Whoa. Another low-key misogynistic thread inspired by another low-key misogynistic thread?

But just days ago there was a thread comparing Shawn and Charlie and no one said that was misandrist (is that a word?) :oprah:

shoful
9 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Can you calm your tits.

There is a thread like everyday about the hottest guys and blah blah blah. Everyone needs to stop being so sensitive it is so annoying. Like c'mon people grow up and get thicker skin

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Duella Dvil
18 minutes ago, ARPiT said:

But just days ago there was a thread comparing Shawn and Charlie and no one said that was misandrist (is that a word?) :oprah:

I always used to call out those but got in a really bad argument that nearly got me banned so I now avoid those threads.

I hate when we as a community try to determine people being better looking than another. It always seems to be so shallow and rude.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

NewYorkCity

Sorry, Madonna is so beautiful, but I have to go with Beyonce. Beauty is the only thing she isn’t overrated by the world.

Zaskar
41 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

I always used to call out those but got in a really bad argument that nearly got me banned so I now avoid those threads.

I hate when we as a community try to determine people being better looking than another. It always seems to be so shallow and rude.

Oh, ok, I see. But most of these threads are like kinda "who do YOU find most attractive" instead of "who IS the most attractive one". Although I can see your POV too, but I still think it's mostly done in a harmless way here (except that Ariana's boyfriend thread). 

Zaskar

Papa Don't Preach's black dress Madonna had me doubting my sexuality :tony: and Halo's Beyonce :tony:

duckworth

Madonna looked good when she was young but aged like milk. Beyonce's aging like wine and is getting hotter and hotter with time. So, it's Bey for me. Just my preference.

Plus, Madonna looks like the devil so.. :emma:

Oriane

I would say 80's Madonna (it depends though, the first picture is not great), and 10's Beyoncé.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Sneaky Oliver

Ray Of Light and COADF Madonnas

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Jessica Germ
3 hours ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Girl u look a lot like RDPR AS3 winner Tracy Martel

Archived