💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

TrailerTrack discuss ASIB trailer rumours

joeymonda

Featured Posts

joeymonda

TrailerTrack, a news source that exclusively reveals when trailers are going to be released, even before the studios, have recently discussed the lack of ASIB promo on twitter and rumours of when the trailer will likely drop. 

On the rumoured June 8th date: “We never said on that exact date. We only said we *expect it* to be released alongside Ocean’s 8, which means online sometime before June 8. Not *on* June 8 specifically. Only an educated guess. There has been no info on this trailer yet… #AStarIsBorn”

Continued: “When we get info, there’ll be an article on the site. At the moment, as we said, it’s just educated guesses. Our educated guess, for the record - is that WB place it with Ocean’s 8 which means it could be online in the next two weeks. But there’s nothing substantiating that yet.”

On lack of promo: “Mowgli *only just* released its first trailer and that’s WB big tentpole release that month. A Star Is Born is a prestige drama/awards play. It doesn’t need to kick off marketing 5/6 months out or more like blockbuster films. Most awards season films only get first trailers 4/3 months out if not less. Usually tied to festival premieres...”

lets pray for June 8th anyway y’all, I can’t see Warner wanting to hold off on debuting the trailer after all the positive buzz. :firega:

F*ck your perfect illusion

Ryusei

Watch it be released the day before it gets shown in cinemas for the first time :triggered: 

Musery

monsterdino

Warner Bros was about to sue the bitch so they had to back track I guess

joeymonda
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

Watch it be released the day before it gets shown in cinemas for the first time :triggered: 

Trailers usually premiere online on thursdays while movies open on Friday’s so it makes sense lol 

joeymonda

IN other news, apparently the new Halloween trailer is debuting with Jurassic World!!!!!! 

Americano

eh whatever they’ll release it when they release it

Its clearly being posed for awards not for a big audience, so i’m not too worried about it 

Phaye Monster

Me being delusional thinking it’s going to come any day now:vegas:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

BlingNotTheMusic
40 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Me being delusional thinking it’s going to come any day now:vegas:

I’m just pressT it’s almost June and no #2018RadioIsOurs :reductive:

52 minutes ago, joeymonda said:

IN other news, apparently the new Halloween trailer is debuting with Jurassic World!!!!!! 

Hopefully  :diane:

SHALLOW
5 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

I feel it's gonna be released in July/August

:huntyga: no.

joeymonda

GAGADAILY: “We're hearing that the press tour for #AStarIsBorn is about to start.”

Archived