💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Morgan Freeman accused of sexual harrasment in 8 cases

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

A new CNN investigation has uncovered multiple accusations of misconduct against Morgan Freeman. According to the report, eight women allege being sexually harassed by Freeman on set and in interviews, with eight other witnesses corroborating their stories. One woman, a production assistant on the 2017 film Going in Style, says that the actor inappropriately touched her and made lewd comments about her appearance on a “near-daily basis” on the set in 2015. “[He] kept trying to lift up my skirt and asking if I was wearing underwear,” she says. The woman says the harassment got so bad, Freeman’s co-star Alan Arkin intervened: “Alan made a comment telling him to stop. Morgan got freaked out and didn’t know what to say.” (Freeman and Arkin declined to comment to CNN.)

Employees at Freeman’s production company, Revelations Entertainment, also said that he and co-founder Lori McCreary created a “toxic” work environment where sexual harassment was the norm. They claim McCreary witnessed at least one incident, and that she was also “the target of demeaning comments by Freeman in a public setting.” (McCreary did not comment.) Witnesses to Freeman’s alleged harassment say it dates back at least ten years.

source: http://www.vulture.com/2018/05/morgan-freeman-accused-of-sexually-harassing-eight-women.html?utm_source=tw&utm_medium=s1&utm_campaign=nym

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rifek

And another one and another one, another one in the casket

giphy.gif

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

Gonzi

I can already see the media and gp making this a bigger deal than all the harassment accusations made towards white male celebrities in the past years.

SpamMusubi

Wow that really sucks, but if it’s true then good riddance:/

Sushi is my one true passion

misunderstood
41 minutes ago, Gonzi said:

I can already see the media and gp making this a bigger deal than all the harassment accusations made towards white male celebrities in the past years.

Does Harvey Weinstein, Matt Lauer, Al Franken, Kevin Spacey, Terry Richardson, Mario Testino, Roy Moore, Donald Trump ring a bell? If so what are you going on about? :oprah:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

myOWNtable
39 minutes ago, Gonzi said:

What's your preoccupation with skin color? 

I no longer watch televised news or most "news" in general, but it's outrageous to make such a comment when "Weinstein" was repeated 24 hours a day for weeks ptbjm1sksmqz.jpg 

Anyway, Hollyweird continues its descent into irrelevance!  Very cool and exciting! :poot::poot:

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Rainbow1 said:

Can mark whalberg be next 

why would you want someone to be a sexual assaulter? :duck: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

BUtterfield 8
Just now, ryanripley said:

why would you want someone to be a sexual assaulter? :duck: 

So their career can end 

I hate Matt lauer and look where he ended up

ryanripley
Just now, Rainbow1 said:

So their career can end 

I hate Matt lauer and look where he ended up

so you want people to be sexually assaulted just cus you don't like certain celebs? jesus christ

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Eggsy

I mean if he did then shame on him.. But im really thinking that people are starting to abuse this new trend.. I dont know it all just seems fishy. 

ilgkp

this is just an accusation, so do not judge him quickly

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

Archived