💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

R Kelly Documentary on Hulu

ferretti

Featured Posts

ferretti

"R. Kelly will be the subject of a new film at Hulu. BuzzFeed News is developing a feature documentary for Hulu that will explore the sexual abuse allegations that have been leveled against the singer.

The film will be based on BuzzFeed's ongoing coverage of the claims brought against Kelly, which began last year when the digital publisher released an in-depth expose from contributor Jim DeRogatis detailing allegations that Kelly was abusing and exploiting young black women. It will feature interview with key figures in the story, including survivors of Kelly's alleged sex cult and the singer's associates. DeRogatis, who will serve as a consulting producer on the film, will also provide commentary...."

Honestly, I think this is great, he seriously needs to be shut down with no confusion or doubt anymore. He's such true scum.

Selfishly, I am a little nervous for our girl. Honestly, she should speak out against him, and this would be a great place to do so. I just don't want this to drag her down again.

source:
https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/television/8457701/r-kelly-documentary-buzzfeed-in-development-hulu

disco stick tester, inquire within

SolidSnake
9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

buzzfeed? :triggered: 

Neoliberal white people website.:ohwell:

Borislshere

If gaga gets brought into it, oh well. She knew the risk of working with that pedophile. 

Spoiler

There was tons of evidence and it was a known fact that r.kelly was a pedophile way before 2013. Miss me with that " She didn't know" nonsense. 

The worst part about this whole thing is that people will continue to support him despite any new evidence brought up. 

thatfoxyfeeling

We all know why DWUW music video didn't get released. It's obvious her label wanted a feature artist on the song and he was contacted, I really don't think it will do Gaga any good mentioning him. 

SolidSnake

I doubt this documentary will mention Gaga, who gives a hoot if she worked with him. Its irrelevant to the accusations. 

ferretti
39 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

I doubt this documentary will mention Gaga, who gives a hoot if she worked with him. Its irrelevant to the accusations. 

It is sorta relevant in that he's largely avoided the #MeToo movement - partially due to something like worldwide superstar Lady Gaga featuring him on a major single.

ACT2
1 hour ago, Devyn said:

If gaga gets brought into it, oh well. She knew the risk of working with that pedophile. 

Hide contents

There was tons of evidence and it was a known fact that r.kelly was a pedophile way before 2013. Miss me with that " She didn't know" nonsense. 

The worst part about this whole thing is that people will continue to support him despite any new evidence brought up. 

she did know ofc

thats why she put xtine and other rappers in a feature 

That's Gossip

SolidSnake
16 minutes ago, ferretti said:

It is sorta relevant in that he's largely avoided the #MeToo movement - partially due to something like worldwide superstar Lady Gaga featuring him on a major single.

Gaga featuring him has 0 to do with him avoiding the #MeToo movement. Hes avoided it because most of his accusations predate the Harvey Weinstein scandal. Its the same reason Bill Cosby avoided it for decades.

ferretti
13 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

Gaga featuring him has 0 to do with him avoiding the #MeToo movement. Hes avoided it because most of his accusations predate the Harvey Weinstein scandal. Its the same reason Bill Cosby avoided it for decades.

That is partially true, but the allegations have been resurfacing recently with detailed reporting (led, I believe, by Buzzfeed news: https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimderogatis/parents-told-police-r-kelly-is-keeping-women-in-a-cult?utm_term=.jrxm7qpoor#.ckbZdoQ33a).

Is Gaga responsible in any way, of course not, but she did in recent years feature him as a massive collaborator, years after many of his accusations took place. She has also been a major leader against sexual assault. So, honestly, it's odd she hasn't broached this subject. I merely think she should.

SolidSnake
2 minutes ago, ferretti said:

Is Gaga responsible in any way, of course not, but she did in recent years feature him as a massive collaborated, years after many of his accusations took place. She has also been a major leader against sexual assault. So, honestly, it's odd she hasn't broached this subject. I merely think she should.

Im still failing to see the relevance this has to him avoiding scandal. People more powerful than R kelly and involved in many more projects (See Kevin Spacey) have not been able to avoid scandal. Lady Gaga has nothing to do with it. He will caught just give it time.

Archived