💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Hard Candy is amazing

The Bling

Featured Posts

The Bling

Hard Candy is an AMAZING album and doesn't deserve to be compared to the likes of MDNA and Rebel Heart :lolly: Stop slandering it

That's all

:vegas:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jayzer

I like it but its not as good as her 2 previous albums.

follow me in twitter omg

Phoebe Buffay

OMG finally someone said it. :vegas: Devil Wouldn't Recognize You, Voices, Beat Goes On, 4 Minutes, Give It 2 Me, Candy Shop, Miles Away, Dance 2night and Heartbeat are major bops. :vegas:

misunderstood

STAN!

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

The Bling
3 minutes ago, Dino said:

I like it but its not as good as her 7 previous albums.

Fixed :vegas:

But it's still miles ahead MDNA and Rebel Heart :lolly:

BoogieWoogie
3 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Fixed :vegas:

But it's still miles ahead MDNA and Rebel Heart :lolly:

It's definitely miles away.mp3, but definitely not ahead of RH. Nearly the entire second half is just mediocre. MDNA is entirely mediocre tho :vegas:

The Bling
1 minute ago, BoogieWoogie said:

It's definitely miles away.mp3, but definitely not ahead of RH. Nearly the entire second half is just mediocre. MDNA is entirely mediocre tho :vegas:

She's Not Me and Incredible are too ****ing long but other than that the second half is still really cute :vegas:

Agreed on MDNA too :vegas:

Bio

Hard Candy is the last album that felt like a Madonna album but it’s still bad :laughga:

BoogieWoogie
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

She's Not Me and Incredible are too ****ing long but other than that the second half is still really cute :vegas:

Agreed on MDNA too :vegas:

American Life >>> both and that's what matters :vegas:

RAMROD

It is good album. People just don't like it because it is more hip hop driven. It is their loss for being close minded tbh

200w.gif

Madonna was only starting messing up by MDNA, before that she was alright! It is her last best effort.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bio
23 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It is good album. People just don't like it because it is more hip hop driven. It is their loss for being close minded tbh

200w.gif

Madonna was only starting messing up by MDNA, before that she was alright! It is her last best effort.

People don't like it because it sounds literally like every song from 2006 and it was released in 2008 lol. And because no person in their sane mind would listen to Spanish Lesson, Incredible and Dance 2Night more than once.

Archived