💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Pia Mia to be first member of The Pussycat Dolls: Next Generation

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

shoful
1 hour ago, Florian said:

Are we talking about the same Nicole Scherzinger ? :laughga: If yes you're just delulu.

Nicole is an amazing soprano and you can't take that from her lmao :toofunny: Dare listen to this and tell me she can't outsing 90% of today's pop stars :toofunny: That's like saying Gaga can't sing :toofunny: 

In the Phantom video. Are the 4 Phantoms supposed to be the rest if the Pussycat Dolls? :huntyga:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Florian
4 hours ago, shoful said:

In the Phantom video. Are the 4 Phantoms supposed to be the rest if the Pussycat Dolls? :huntyga:

Yes :sis: 

What an upgrade tbh :sis: Can't wait to see the one doing the split :sis:

Rudz Xinc
6 hours ago, Florian said:

Are we talking about the same Nicole Scherzinger ? :laughga: If yes you're just delulu.

Nicole is an amazing soprano and you can't take that from her lmao :toofunny: Dare listen to this and tell me she can't outsing 90% of today's pop stars :toofunny: That's like saying Gaga can't sing :toofunny: 

Educate Ha!!!!

Look at those clowns

highlikegaga

are we ignoring the fact that the PCD were treated like prostitutes in the industry? Was I too high reading that article not so long ago?

I don't think I'd be okay with yet another girl group that is harassed and treated like that. or was that just a rumor? someone enlighten me.

Katsuki Bakugo

How the not so mighty but highly talented and slept on has fallen even lower! Chris Brown ruined her escalation to stardom. Also she always looks bored- what up with that?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Mirages

Didn't it fell off the wagon with the og group, why do we need another one? 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Star

Girl, stop ruining the legacy of one singer who's singing 95% of all record while the other members are LITERALLY a back up dancer. Stop, Robin, stop.

chromadica

As much as I'm here for this, I can't help but feel irked by the age requirements. I don't particularly want to see any 16 year old Pussycat Dolls.

Gagadonna

I'm heartbroken... I was waiting for a return of the original dolls for SO LONG :( 

I hope they'll still keep a few of the originals, and just add some new 

YCHofficial
On 24-5-2018 at 12:47 PM, highlikegaga said:

are we ignoring the fact that the PCD were treated like prostitutes in the industry? Was I too high reading that article not so long ago?

I don't think I'd be okay with yet another girl group that is harassed and treated like that. or was that just a rumor? someone enlighten me.

An ex-member (well she was in the group for about 2 minutes) said PCD was a prostitution ring.

All members have denied this, and they even sued Daily Mail for even reporting that without any proof/source (except a pressed former member whos looking for fame)

YCHofficial
12 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

I'm heartbroken... I was waiting for a return of the original dolls for SO LONG :( 

I hope they'll still keep a few of the originals, and just add some new 

Dont count on it. 

They were planning a reunion, but thats gone now, even the website that was gonna update about the reunion disappeared.

PCD Next Generation is called Next Generation because all girls will be new. 

The former members all have other visions and new lives. A bunch are mothers and the other bunch have stuff to do. Dont forget the former members are almost entering their 40s, while these new girls will be super young

Archived