💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

what do you guys think of this gaga illuminati theory

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

sorry i cam't insert the link but the supposed deleted scene from five foot two where she confesses to signing a deal with an illuminati representative and that the cause of her F,MS is letting dark spirits manifest in her body.

I personally need more reciepts

discuss:trollga:

DutchHooker

We've been knew, she's called Goat Lucy

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

gagzus

We’re in 2018 and people still think the illuminati are Satan worshipers because of religious propaganda lmaoooo the illuminati were legit just what religious fearmongers called scientists aka people who didn’t believe in god and believed science had the answers back in the dark ages aka intellectual people 

PsychicGuru

Ms. Piggy knew.
Kermit knew.
Bigbird knew.
8be7a9_0c174ae2166440e0a9419d7b5c3000d6~

Gaga's #1 fan

MaryJaneHolland
14 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

We've been knew, she's called Goat Lucy

YAS mama Lady Ga-Ga sacrifice me to your goats :vegas:

Quartz

Hahaha, this isn't true :laughga:

Hide before they get you for exposing them :gum:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

SolidSnake

Do you know how hard it would be to keep an organization the size of the illuminati a secret? Seriously just research The Mafia's inner operation and it tells you about how well the illuminati could stay secret and in power. 

whore

Let’s think for a moment, would a secret organization, whose power is to make-or-break a person’s entire life and career in a controversial manner, allow a Netflix documentary to film a contractual agreement? Sometimes you people need to think with your damn head :toofunny:

Archived