💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Brad Pitt threatened to kill H. Weinstein After Incident With G. Paltrow

Coop

Featured Posts

Coop

Gwyneth Paltrow‘s ex-boyfriend Brad Pitt is “the best” in her eyes for defending her against Harvey Weinstein.

The 45-year-old Shakespeare in Love Oscar winner appeared on The Howard Stern Show for an episode this week when she shared more details surrounding the infamous confrontation at the opening of Broadway’s Hamlet in 1995.

According to Paltrow, she had told Pitt about a “weird” encounter she had with Weinstein in a hotel room. The Fight Club star then found the movie mogul at the Broadway event and said something to the effect of, “If you ever make her feel uncomfortable again, I’ll kill you.”

“It was the equivalent of throwing him against the wall, energetically,” the actress told Stern. “It was so fantastic because what he did was, he leveraged his fame and power to protect me at a time when I didn’t have fame or power yet,” she added. “He’s the best.”

A source had previously told PEOPLE that Pitt’s actions were the equivalent of “a Missouri whooping,” and he “made it clear there would be consequences” if Weinstein tried anything else. “Brad threatened Harvey,” the source said. “He got right in his face, poked him in the chest and said, ‘You will not ever do this to Gwyneth ever again.’”

http://ew.com/movies/2018/05/23/gwyneth-paltrow-brad-pitt-harvey-weinstein-threat/

River

A real man, violence always win :diane:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

weed

Come thru Brad! That’s really hot :lolly: If only more men loved speaking out against harassment (even tho they were dating)

Chromatislaps

what weinstein needs is to be put in an isolation cell for the rest of his life...not to be shot dead...that would be an easy way out..anyways Brad = Dad :lolly: 

Clarence

I just saw the half of the title that said "brad pitt threatened to kill" I was like 

latest?cb=20170622235702

put then I clicked and it said "brad pitt threatened to kill Harvey Weinstein" and then I was like

DQODr.gif

sipthistea

And that inspired his character in the film Inglourious Basterds 

p8NN1.gif

Archived