Gaga and DJWS remain close friends and collaborators

spanishmonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jinzo
On 25/5/2018 at 12:34 AM, GLK said:

I am in no way justifying the fans' behavior, but he does encourage a lot of it. He's constantly posting bait. It just seems like he uses his relationship with Gaga to his advantage on social media way too often, and I know I could be wrong about that. You just don't post those kinds of things when you have that kind of public relationship with a mega popstar. It's common sense, and it's disrespectful to Gaga, and her creative process. Let her talk about the album's process at her own will. I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga/her team have brought it up to him before. Look how dramatic this post is. This alone is another shot at it for him. You don't think all the dancers, band members, make up artists, or bodyguards get a constant stream of monster harassment? Hell, imagine her sister's Twitter or Instagram DMs. None of them post about it, or at least not to this extent.  He posts anything he can to get monsters to like, share, message and what not, and then plays the victim. 

Prime example of how fame can influence your friendships. 

Tea! 

MaryJaneHolland

Is there an option to disable comments on Instagram? :rip:

KleinGa

I think he forgets that LADY GAGA is one of the most famous people on planet Earth. She’s not some basic rising indie artist, she’s an established mainstream act. If you associate with her on any level, you need to be able to handle the fans that will come pouring in. You need to learn how to block that out and not respond to Instagram comments. You need to develop some levels of maturity. I’m sorry, but if you can’t do that, delete all your accounts and live your life.

monketsharona
10 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

I think he forgets that LADY GAGA is one of the most famous people on planet Earth. She’s not some basic rising indie artist, she’s an established mainstream act. If you associate with her on any level, you need to be able to handle the fans that will come pouring in. You need to learn how to block that out and not respond to Instagram comments. You need to develop some levels of maturity. I’m sorry, but if you can’t do that, delete all your accounts and live your life.

Well just saying but he is the only one producer that had a rant with LG fans because they are excited for new Gaga music. And God knows BloodPop, RedOne, Zedd, Mark Ronson also had to (and still have to) handle the fanbase. 

I don't see any problem to see people very excited to listen to the new music he is doing with one of the biggest pop star in the world... It's better to see excitement than reject, anyway...

KleinGa
On 5/25/2018 at 2:34 AM, GLK said:

I am in no way justifying the fans' behavior, but he does encourage a lot of it. He's constantly posting bait. It just seems like he uses his relationship with Gaga to his advantage on social media way too often, and I know I could be wrong about that. You just don't post those kinds of things when you have that kind of public relationship with a mega popstar. It's common sense, and it's disrespectful to Gaga, and her creative process. Let her talk about the album's process at her own will. I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga/her team have brought it up to him before. Look how dramatic this post is. This alone is another shot at it for him. You don't think all the dancers, band members, make up artists, or bodyguards get a constant stream of monster harassment? Hell, imagine her sister's Twitter or Instagram DMs. None of them post about it, or at least not to this extent.  He posts anything he can to get monsters to like, share, message and what not, and then plays the victim. 

THANK YOU!

Everytime Richy starts a live stream on Instagram, all the fans usually come pouring in asking about Gaga. He never responds. Gaga’s EX makeup artist Tara Savello does Instagram live makeup tutorials, and 80% of the comments she gets are about Gaga even though she left Gaga in 2014? But she completely ignores those and replies to the ones not about that. Those people have some sort of basic maturity. Idk how Gaga can “talk everyday” to someone as childish and immature as DJWS.

freebit
3 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

This. I'm not even a hater of his (I love his productions for her), but he's been so extra. You can't use the base for retweets and attention for your other work (and invite fans over to your place :triggered:), and then get all surprised that your IG comments are in shambles all the time. I've seen crazy fans on twitter & IG, and it can be disturbing, sick, and sad with the toxicity, but there's a way to shut that out & not engage it.

Suspiria
On 25/05/2018 at 7:34 AM, GLK said:

I agree with you for the most part. However, I feel that he has just as much of a right to talk about his work as Gaga does. It's his work as much as it is hers, and obviously both Gaga and the music are a huge part of his life.

He shouldn't have to stop posting about his work simply because some monsters don't know how to behave.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, freebit said:

This. I'm not even a hater of his (I love his productions for her), but he's been so extra. You can't use the base for retweets and attention for your other work (and invite fans over to your place :triggered:), and then get all surprised that your IG comments are in shambles all the time. I've seen crazy fans on twitter & IG, and it can be disturbing, sick, and sad with the toxicity, but there's a way to shut that out & not engage it.

That's what am saying for years but I'm still called a DJWS hater, while I'm absolutely not.

He is great producer, I ABSOLUTELY love some of his songs with Gaga. Bloody Mary is in my top 3 and Electric Chapel is genius.

Though I just find him toxic as a person. His dramas and negativity is not new, and I'm not sure I'd like Gaga to be surrounded by this kind of vibes while some of her past producers have always been positive, supportive and conscious of what it means to work with her (see Ronson, RedOne, BloodPop). 

Just my opinion though. It doesn't mean I don't respect him and his work as a DJ and producer. 

freebit
28 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

That's what am saying for years but I'm still called a DJWS hater, while I'm absolutely not.

He is great producer, I ABSOLUTELY love some of his songs with Gaga. Bloody Mary is in my top 3 and Electric Chapel is genius.

Though I just find him toxic as a person. His dramas and negativity is not new, and I'm not sure I'd like Gaga to be surrounded by this kind of vibes while some of her past producers have always been positive, supportive and conscious of what it means to work with her (see Ronson, RedOne, BloodPop). 

Just my opinion though. It doesn't mean I don't respect him and his work as a DJ and producer. 

I feel the same. He's got talent, but I feel like he's best as a secondary producer for her. He just seems kind of high strung. If anything, I feel like Gaga best benefits from working with someone really grounded and chill because she herself is one of those wild, creative types. 

Lilbit
On 5/26/2018 at 9:41 AM, Suspiria said:

I agree with you for the most part. However, I feel that he has just as much of a right to talk about his work as Gaga does. It's his work as much as it is hers, and obviously both Gaga and the music are a huge part of his life.

He shouldn't have to stop posting about his work simply because some monsters don't know how to behave.

I completely agree with you, but at the same time when you're working for an artist as big as Gaga you have to understand that the work you make is time sensitive, and at the end of the day it's still her's (and the label's) He's producing music for her. All the little teases, and ploys are inappropriate, and he does it for self-gain. Then when it gets messy he does this. 

Archived