sipthistea
14 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

Q04p6k2.gif

I heard the song and it seems unlikely :ladyhaha:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95

Of course he's still friends with Gaga, if you know the history between them you'll know that DJWS always considered Gaga as his sister, there were times when he even defended her on twitter and he's overall a really nice person (a talked with people who met him and all of them said that he's nice). Also he makes quality productions and he's really versatile at it so he's really a good producer to have around

LordEnigma
44 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

ya'll are so entitled :laughga:

Alright... how am I entitled for wanting people to not assume things on social media. Why is it bad to ask for positivity? Words affect people (celebrities or not) and it’s not a bad thing to think about what you say before you say it. Why not have more positivity in the world?

Luke78619
1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

Alright... how am I entitled for wanting people to not assume things on social media. Why is it bad to ask for positivity? Words affect people celebrities or not and it’s not a bad thing to think about what you say before you say it. Why not have more positivity in the world?

I think they just misinterpreted what you said and thought you was making a negative comment about DJWS posting something :green: 

maybe idk :green: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

The fact the he had to say this because y'all erratic little sh*ts kept on HARASSING him about Gaga's album until he had a psychotic meltdown.

Y'all are so mean

And read these responses? They genuinely look at it as their DUTY and their RIGHT to harass people they disagree with 

DutchHooker

NOOOOOOOOOO

He will have his own album..

Which means less time for LG6..

:cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga:

But it's more positive than I could imagine, but it's still a bit negative..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

River

Stop destroying my inside info, I just said that you are not on LG6 and you and gaga are over stop I was almost certificated as a reliable fake insider! :grr:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LordEnigma
10 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

I think they just misinterpreted what you said and thought you was making a negative comment about DJWS posting something :green: 

maybe idk :green: 

Nah it’s about me “policing” people when they say something negative. I’m just asking people to take a moment and THINK before they post. If people feel the need to post a negative opinion or criticism, go ahead... but if it’s unneccessary - there’s really no point.

But I guess that means I’m entitled to something?? I’m not sure. I always believe people should try and be positive even if the critique is negative.

Luzaleja

Good for him. Time away from social media is really helpful.

This fandom can be so toxic and embarrassing :saladga: 

I hope when he comes back that he either blocks all people that are annoying, or that he deactivates the comment section. It's been really helpful for me to block a lot of people online, especially on twitter and instagram, so that I could have a good internet experience :tony: 

Mr S

I don't think they fell out of anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's not on LG6 anymore.

MaryJaneHolland
10 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

See you in a week:vegas:

fixed :vegas:

Archived