đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Albums that helped you get through tough times

culturalbaptism

Featured Posts

culturalbaptism

Since today is the 7th anniversary of Born This Way, an album that I'm sure helped a lot of us, I decided to open a thread about important albums in your life. List albums that helped you get through tough times and have an emotional meaning to you. Here's some albums that are a huge part of my life:

220px-Born_This_Way_album_cover.png 220px-Janet_Jackson_The_Velvet_Rope.png 220px-Mcbutterfly.jpg 220px-Madonna_-_Like_a_Prayer_album.png 220px-ParamoreParamore.png 220px-Under_My_Skin_(Avril_Lavigne_album)_cover.png 220px-BjorkVespertine.jpeg 220px-Christina_Aguilera_-Stripped.png

Also, don't forget to give Born This Way a listen in this special day.

tumblr_lskmjjFp8O1qhaleao1_r1_500.gif

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARTPOP, BTW, Ceremonials, HBHBHB, London Grammar albums, Born To Die, Honeymoon, Pure Heroine.... This list can be very long tbh :D

culturalbaptism
5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

ARTPOP

giphy.webp

Jeroen Bloeming

Melodrama - Lorde

Dangerous - Michael Jackson

The 20/20 Experience - Justin Timberlake

Blue Neighbourhood - Troye Sivan

Communion - Years&Years

Fish

This album is literally foundational for every gays born between 1987 and 1993:44e0195edd89ef74872b38a9005ff2f0.jpg

Jokes aside, the song I'm Ok talks about domestic violence and how kids can get caught up in their parents' ****. It resonates with me on an intimate level. Just a masterpiece.

KooKoo

Alanis Morissette- Flavors of Entanglement 

Dreaming is free

Silvestro Devacelli
10 minutes ago, Successfulga said:

giphy.webp

actually when i listen ARTPOP i feel like a rich bitch that no one can talk to :huntyga: and i it reminds me that others opinions are bullshit esp. DWUW,G.U.Y and donatella 

culturalbaptism
1 minute ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

actually when i listen ARTPOP i feel like a rich bitch that no one can talk to :huntyga: and i it reminds me that others opinions are bullshit esp. DWUW,G.U.Y and donatella 

giphy.gif

That album will always be at the bottom for me.

Zaskar
10 minutes ago, Successfulga said:

giphy.webp

Umm....why are you judging his choice? You asked, he answered. What's there to agree? :oprah:

ryanripley

i don't really turn to music when i have tough times :huh: 

i'm more of a movies and TV person, if i'm going through a slump i'll just want to stay in bed and watch movies all day

however Born This Way gave me a positive impact of bravery when i was 16 and Joanne was a great album for the time in my life when it came out since i'm struggling to transition into adulthood. it just felt really good to have an album that was about being grounded, maturity, being around loved ones and plainly talking about pain

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived