• Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne
43 minutes ago, Mustang said:

“Million Reasons - Uplifting” :toofunny:

:selena:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Battle 4 Ur Life

ewww I've read less fake here on GGD and twitter.

where is the rumor tag btw?

this sounds like it was written by a .................. (that's right, you get the point don't you?)

this is so not true.

I'm expecting a if not very good, consistent album. regardless of what critics think.

Come Thru Beautiful Game! Slay Queen! bookmark me

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Lucas

People called Erotica and American Life terrible albums and they are honestly some of her best works. I believe nothing til I listen to the album >:(

Thomas P

I highkey buy it. 

I think she either needs to stop releasing music, or else take a step back and realize what she does best, and how she’s been failing to do it

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Antichrist
7 hours ago, Fish said:

Rebel Heart is not good at all, except maybe for Joan of Arc and Ghosttown. Like who remembers that album? Straight to oblivia. I don't get the love lol. Shes been serving trash since MDNA.

give credit where credit is due, please :huntyga:

NONONONO

According to this person, there's a political message running all the way through the album, and let me tell you, if that's true, I'll be totally into it. And the whole 'it's a disaster' thing is just clickbait, and not informed at all. 

Again, if this is real, I doubt this person knows much about music, or Madonna's work to be making this kind of statements.

Joe Henry has collaborated with Madonna in the past -- he is actually the husband of Madonna's sister Melanie, and they wrote many songs together in the past, including 'Don't Tell Me' in Music. The fact that this person doesn't even know who Joe Henry is and his previous connection with M's work doesn't give him/her much credibility.

RodeckDanny

well the previous album was already a disaster

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

ummm... but I just got even more hyped about the album from that post wtf..

literally every song descriptiom sounds kind of exciting for me and definitely not a "disaster"

:excited2: can't wait

NONONONO
21 minutes ago, DannyRodeck said:

well the previous album was already a disaster

Well, I would say quite the contrary. RH is an absolute gem of an album, with lots of great tunes. Maybe not COADF or Music kind of great, but still a very good album.

And by the way, no Madonna album has been a disaster, as per the receipt below. In the last 15 years, none of her albums got below 60 aggregated score in Metacritic. RH got a 68 actually. I would even say that Madonna has one of the most incredible discographies of any pop artist out there.

http://www.metacritic.com/person/madonna?filter-options=music&sort_options=date&num_items=100

Bloodyjack

Why does every single Madonna album feature sex in a church. Is it some sort of weird fetish

elijahfan

Could imagine it be true at first... but the descriptions are a bit messy. Like, the last one literally doesn't make any sense, and I'm having a hard time imagining Madonna releasing an anti-abortion song.

elijahfan
2 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

People called Erotica and American Life terrible albums and they are honestly some of her best works. I believe nothing til I listen to the album >:(

Right, I don't understand the hate against American Life, like, at all - it's one of my favorite albums from her. As I don't understand the love for Rebel Heart, her absolute worst imo.

Archived