💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Madonna's new album is a disaster"

The Bling

Featured Posts

Miracle

Most of the lyrics sound like something 2013's Madonna would write. Especially the Risky Places and Turn Back Time. She sure loves citing a bunch of things without particular reason (I Don't Give A)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

The themes of every song seems interesting

But if she execute it that badly that this person seems to take offense then

giphy.gif

It's sad because sometimes before I go to sleep at night, I think about Madonna, like 

oprah-gif.gif?fit=500,282&ssl=1

especially when she is being nice and cute, but if she keeps sabotaging this decade of her career with certain choices with artistic directions, to make herself look hip with the young, then I can't say nothing. 

I will only attend her tour, I hope this part of her career won't stop being interesting at least.

All in all, will see how the album will turned out like. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lagg

"She talks about all the things her aborted child missed: little league, school field trips, video games, football practice, etc. But I can’t imagine how her fans, who are mostly pro-choice, will receive this."

My eyes actually started to water reading this :air:

culturalbaptism
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The themes of every song seems interesting

But if she execute it that badly that this person seems to take offense then

giphy.gif

It's sad because sometimes before I go to sleep at night, I think about Madonna, like 

especially when she is being nice and cute, but if she keeps sabotaging this decade of her career with certain choices with artistic directions, to make herself look hip with the young, then I can't say nothing. 

I will only attend her tour, I hope this part of her career won't stop being interesting at least.

All in all, will see how the album will turned out like. 

This is the third album with a Nicki Minaj collab.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

RAMROD
Just now, Successfulga said:

This is the third album with a Nicki Minaj collab.

Ugh, I know right?! She need to know when things just not working, like eeek!

x-oprah-gifs-that-sum-up-what-it-feels-l

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The Louvre
9 minutes ago, Lagg said:

"She talks about all the things her aborted child missed: little league, school field trips, video games, football practice, etc. But I can’t imagine how her fans, who are mostly pro-choice, will receive this."

My eyes actually started to water reading this :air:

I don't get why he's worried about how it''s gonna be received by her fans. People are pro-choice, as in the woman deserves to have a choice in the matter as it's her body. They're not pro-abortion. Abortion is never a "good" thing, but it can be the "right" thing to do.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Esteban

COADF is her last good album imo, since Hard Candy there is only 2,3 good songs per album and sadly I think its not going to change... I predict a shitty pseudo trap album with a weak mainstream production and dumb lyrics.. :saladga:

I hope Im wrong because she used to do amazing albums : Erotica, Bedtime stories, Ray of light, Music, American life (I dont know why people dont like it) and COADF.

culturalbaptism
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Ugh, I know right?! She need to know when things just not working, like eeek!

x-oprah-gifs-that-sum-up-what-it-feels-l

I mean, Bitch I'm Madonna goes nicely. Even if it's a mess catering to a younger generation. But I Don't Give A and Give Me All Your Luvin' is just trashy. Especially I Don't Give A. That long ass outro. I always skip that mess. And the "there's only one queen" line is cringeworthy. Clearly getting back at Gaga and reaffirming Madonna's position in pop. Kinda funny since Nicki Minaj was a pathetic version of Gaga at the time and Madonna was singing Masterpiece for Gaga and asking her forgiveness months after. Delete I Don't Give A and Give Me All Your Luvin' and you have a sold MDNA album.

4fd.gif

Phoebe Buffay
1 hour ago, Widows Kiss said:

Madonna is cancelled :reductive:

She never started. :huntyga:

Spoiler

jk

Spoiler

or am I? :stalkga:

Skinny Legend

The fact he can't recognize Nicki's vocals...Irrelevant opinion.:lolly:

culturalbaptism
7 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

She never started. :huntyga:

Our cute fave owns her career to Madonna just like any pop girl. Let's not.

2gsr9cm.gif

Bio

I'm a nasty bitch 'cause every time an "insider" says the **** is good I always call bullshit but if the person says it all sucks I'm like:

giphy.gif

sipthistea

It sounds like something Madonna would do :oprah:

That means we won't have another Ray Of Light. 

culturalbaptism
1 minute ago, Bio said:

I'm a nasty bitch 'cause every time an "insider" says the **** is good I always call bullshit but if the person says it all sucks I'm like:

giphy.gif

Because we live for the mess.

2gsr9cm.gif

Henri Bardot

if this is true :messga:

mess

pooiota

Archived