💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Pictures that prove that Haus Beauty can be a success.

Saade Baena

Featured Posts

Saade Baena

Even with Gaga being inactive on Instagram I've been visiting her profile several times a day to see each of your recent photos. What strikes me most is the makeup work on her face, some details go beyond the limits of perfection. If the Haus campaign engages in photos like these the product will have a good reception from the lovers of makeup

Instagram of this girl is very credible :classy: yall better buy this

The Child

Lmao I’ll abstain from any comment.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Damon

Her jawline nowadays :diane: you can cut cheese with that

... and now i just sit in silence.

The Louvre

I hope they won't name it Haus Beauty tho. It sounds blunt and not chique or high-end at all. :awkney:

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Saade Baena
2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Lmao vou me abster de qualquer comentário.

we thank

no negativity on this site :vegas:

ryanripley

beauty lovers are already excited for Haus Beauty so whatever she'll do will probably do well :vegas: 

make up is such a huge part of gaga and i really hope it has some pure gaga edge to it instead of just basic shades of colours :vegas: 

however i'm mainly here for fragrances :vegas: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Saade Baena
2 minutes ago, The Louvre said:

I hope they won't name it Haus Beauty tho. It sounds blunt and not chique or high-end at all. :awkney:

it is almost certain that they call it that. Unless someone dies and Gaga discards the material and launches a makeup line with another concept and name :huntyga:

HighwayFantasy

My god. Her beauty still amaze me every single time. A true chameleon. 

gag
11 minutes ago, The Louvre said:

Really?? I love it. 'Haus' sounds like it could be at Sephora.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

JohnnyVersace

Tbh some of those makeup looks could use work...

I'd reference some of her more avant-garde, editorial looks like these if she wants her beauty line to be cutting edge and unique. People don't think of a glossy lip and smokey eye when they think Gaga. I think she'd have wild success if she sold eye appliqués, intense liners, crystals, etc. 

Ain't no one gonna come to Haus Beauty for some concealer and a highlight. Gaga = Drama. 

Lady+Gaga+Lady+Gaga+Mugler+Afterparty+e1 GettyImages-633954500.jpg lady-gaga.jpg Lady-Gaga-Makeup-Hair-2016-Grammys.jpg efe99f40a9581c53d179b5eff422103e.jpg

MeloArtDramaPop

I just want an extravagant avant-garde line and Im fine, i dont need no basic shades because she needs an edge somthing quirky that will draw people to her makeup brand

GypsyBabe

I hope she releases a contour kit that completely changes my face too. :huntyga: 

Kidding of course.:selena:

But honestly, I am very excited. Bold and ballsy makeup is missing behind all of the rose palettes and contour/highlighter sets. I think she could fill a void in the makeup industry (one that MAC previously dominated but has been unable to fill as of late). Marc Jacobs highline colorful eyeliners are best sellers. People want different colors and not the same boring sh!t. Even MAC, which is known for its boldness has jumped on the neural bandwagon and it’s annoying. 

⚯͛

Green Detox
38 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Tbh some of those makeup looks could use work...

I'd reference some of her more avant-garde, editorial looks like these if she wants her beauty line to be cutting edge and unique. People don't think of a glossy lip and smokey eye when they think Gaga. I think she'd have wild success if she sold eye appliqués, intense liners, crystals, etc. 

Ain't no one gonna come to Haus Beauty for some concealer and a highlight. Gaga = Drama. 

Lady+Gaga+Lady+Gaga+Mugler+Afterparty+e1 GettyImages-633954500.jpg lady-gaga.jpg Lady-Gaga-Makeup-Hair-2016-Grammys.jpg efe99f40a9581c53d179b5eff422103e.jpg

55 minutes ago, Saade Baena said:

Bonus :laughga:

Yas yas. Her beauty line could use more theatre and drama in that way she would standout and won’t just blend in with the superficial basic makeup industry

Archived