What do you think of Beyonce?

Bradley

Favourite Beyonce album?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Beyonce album?

Featured Posts

Mirages
1 hour ago, Devyn said:

What? She talks multiple times about how she works with other writers to make these songs. What persona is she trying to put on?

”"Now I write with other writers," the star explained. "It starts with the title or the concept of what I'm trying to say, and then I'll go into the booth and sing my idea. Then we work together to layer on." 

http://www.capitalfm.com/artists/beyonce-knowles/news/song-writing-photo-shoot/

can y’all come up with literally anything else to “drag” her for other than songwriting and just yelling “overrated!!”. 

Well here she talks how she wrote Irreplaceable (even though Ne-Yo wrote it and then gave it to her)...changing prospective is not songwriting, it's adjusting.

I can come up with several reasons to drag her....how she uses her kids and family for promotion, being shady to the rest of Destiny's Child, stealing choreographies and ideas, etc...but where did you see me say she's overrated. I honestly think of her as one of the greatest performers of all time. But I don't like people who lie.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
5 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Well here she talks how she wrote Irreplaceable (even though Ne-Yo wrote it and then gave it to her)...changing prospective is not songwriting, it's adjusting.

That video is 12 years old, can we use something a bit more recent? S

7 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I can come up with several reasons to drag her....how she uses her kids and family for promotion, being shady to the rest of Destiny's Child, stealing choreographies and ideas, etc...but where did you see me say she's overrated. I honestly think of her as one of the greatest performers of all time. But I don't like people who lie.

Why would her using her family as inspiration behind eras and concepts be a bad thing?? She's an artist, artist take inspiration from things that involve them(her marriage, her children, etc). Gaga literally has an entire album/era dedicated to an aunt she never met. Also where is our proof she's been "shady" to the other members of DC? Do you know any of them personally? 

I could see how the last two examples you listed could be seen negatively but I've rarely seen her opnly take someone's choreography or "ideas" without giving the proper credit. 

misunderstood

Music slays. Visuals slay. Performances slay. I love and respect her as an artist. I just don’t like the ass kissing from others, at all.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Thomas P

She’s my favourite singer with gaga, but imo she’s the greatest performer to ever live. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived