Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor Swift "Love Story" appreciation thread

ARTPOP GAGA

Featured Posts

ARTPOP GAGA

Her signature song to be honest. Robbed of #1 peak. Taylor is a songwriting genius and her talent is shown clearly in this song.

ARTPOP GAGA

don't let my thread flop hard. Stan for Taylor's magnus opus !!

derpmonster

I do love this song. It was my sister's story but the bridge and last chorus never happened... She snuck out to the garden to see him. They kept quiet cause our parents didn't want them together. My daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet." And he was everything to her, she was begging him not to go.

Well, it ended bitterly after 6 years of a relationship. The guy is now married to someone else and my sister has been single for a few years since then but she's finally starting to be open to dating.

I'm the crying angel from the video. Observing my sister's story and weeping. At 2:33

Spoiler

Just listened to it again after a long time and realized it's such a beautiful song and I love Taylor too. Not a fan of whatever she's doing currently.

Spoiler

Also realized I have a crush on the boy in the video.

Spoiler

How did she go from the pre-teen in You Belong With Me to this? :duck:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

ARTPOP GAGA
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I do love this song. It was my sister's story but the bridge and last chorus never happened... She snuck out to the garden to see him. They kept quiet cause our parents didn't want them together. My daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet." And he was everything to her, she was begging him not to go.

Well, it ended bitterly after 6 years of a relationship. The guy is now married to someone else and my sister has been single for a few years since then but she's finally starting to be open to dating.

I'm the crying angel from the video. Observing my sister's story and weeping. At 2:33

Hide contents

Just listened to it again after a long time and realized it's such a beautiful song and I love Taylor too. Not a fan of whatever she's doing currently.

Hide contents

Also realized I have a crush on the boy in the video.

Hide contents

How did she go from the pre-teen in You Belong With Me to this? :duck:

You Belong With Me music video came out 5 months after this video ?

derpmonster
1 minute ago, ARTPOP GAGA said:

You Belong With Me music video came out 5 months after this video ?

Yeah, I meant to say it the other way.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

dit

It's sort of a classic and definitely her signature song along with Shake It Off and maybe You Belong With Me! :heart: 

Joga

Best song on Fearless and deserved no. 1 peak! The songwriting tho, it's ****ing amazing and underrated

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Teal Ambition

One of her best songs imo. It’s great :giveup: it still sounds new when I listen to it :tony:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Saade Baena

I clung to this Taylor, that's why I can not hear her pop albums

Archived