đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

7 Years of Born This Way!!!!

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

dit

Not my favorite Gaga album but I appreciate how daring she was to go with that sound during her peak! Love BraveGa! 

HiddenWeirdo

other artists will never reach her level of creativeness. The MTN video is one proof.

4Bne.gif

EpTO.gif

tumblr_novhqoE3ps1r7o5sho1_500.gif

tumblr_novhqoE3ps1r7o5sho2_500.gif

EpTD.gif

949d80ba3a9c52f985df10cf0ba7af3f.gif

PedrinniSan

I was 14 when she released born this way, and that song taught me to love myself and accept my sexuality. Me and 2 of my friends (who are also little monters) came out the closet thanks to that song. I remember I pretended to be sick for not going to school and being able to hear the song on the radio. (my friends did the same lmao).

Then I turned 15 in may and the album came out and it helped me a lot. I used to feel alone and insecure, I still feel that way sometimes, but everytime I don't feel good enough, or I feel sad or useless, I listen to this album and brings me back all the energy and hope I need to survive. I have no words to explain the feeling I have everytime I play to that EPIC songs. I will always be grateful to gaga for making this record. Every song is an anthem and this album changed my life forever.

Micheltown

:excited2: This album changed me completely. I was a bad kid... And I was very disappointed with life, then It came out when I needed to hear someone and Gaga spoke to me with her songs. :wub: Now, I'm a warrior king. Yes, I survived. It seems that Album was taylor-made for me... I'll be always grateful! :unicorn:

misunderstood

One of the most unique albums ever. Such a great album, great tour, amazing visuals.

Happy Birthday Born This Way ❤️

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived