💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's bossy caracter is the reason why she can't have a hit again.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

ltlmnstr

Small input: she does have fibromyalgia. Just let Gaga do what she wants to do. Y'all sound worse than football fans.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chickens in Malibu

I don't think Gaga changed her behavior after Born This Way.

She wrote all of her hits. No one else can take credit for it, neither Redone nor anyone else.

If she were bossy, she wouldn't be working with Mark Ronson, because he was fully in charge of Joanne. And he's not the type of guy to be bossed around either.

She simply doesn't want to work with Max Martin, because perhaps she feels he's overrated? She wants to create her own music based on her own vision. Max Martin hasn't had a hit in a while now. I don't see any reason why she'd want to work with him, not to mention that he's too mainstream for her.

Same thing with Redone. He stopped being relevant after 2011, that's the harsh truth unfortunately.

You have to realize it's not that easy to write hits. You need massive inspiration. Gaga's monstrous inspiration came from her immense desire to become famous, to become rich perhaps, to become an international icon. That's what she was thinking of when writing Poker Face and Bad Romance. When you have a deep desire for something, a massive inspiration for it, results don't disappoint.

But right now, she's Lady Gaga, living probably in a 20M$ mansion. She probably lacks inspiration. She's achieved all what she desired. She wants to do her own stuff and enjoy her life. Writing hits is going to be harder for her now, unless she finds inspiration. And hopefully she has it, in her personal love life maybe (Adele hint xD). 

SMILE2NE1

Choosing Judas as a single and directing TEOG herself, disasterrrrrrrrrrrrr

SamJ
8 hours ago, sipthistea said:

Let's say Rita Ora. Sure, she has some hits and everything, but her lack of a bossy character or creative vision won't allow her to have a legacy as an artist. 

Rita has her thing though, she is a great performer. She loves going on stage, she sings well live, she dances well live and her outfits are usually really good. She loves to entertain. Really there isnt much difference between her and other big artists like Britney Spears but Rita usually sings live. 

tomsches

I'd rather have an artist fail but being in full control of everything than having them being responsible for like 10% of the final product.

Lucas

I don't understand people's opinion about this subject really. I see people saying if she was not in full control she would be basic, not strong or not powerful. How ?

Working with other people and hearing their ideas and using them doesn't make you less powerful, in my opinion it just means that you want to release the best version of your project. You can be a strong woman and listen to other people's ideas too

And about being basic and not interesting... No shade but the Joanne era is the one where she had the most control and it's clearly her most basic era yet

Supersonic
4 hours ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

Choosing Judas as a single and directing TEOG herself, disasterrrrrrrrrrrrr

I mean Troy Carter chose Judas as a single (and submitted it to the Grammys as SOTY and ROTY instead of Born This Way and TEOG) and TEOG video was a last minute decision because Joseph Khan was a massive twat towards her, if she redid it with more time and didn't have to pay him, it would have come out a lot better.

The original BTW single plan Gaga had in mind was

Marry The Night -> Born This Way -> The Edge of Glory -> Scheiße -> Heavy Metal Lover

The Child

My phone is so shady as soon as I entered this thread Paper Gangsta started playing.

Just remember that if Gaga wasn’t bossy she would still be signed with Def Jam and we would never have had TF, TFM & BTW.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Hyperballad
13 hours ago, sipthistea said:

Somehow, it is true. Look at Madonna. She played by the rules her whole career, and the time she didn't (American Life), the public turned against her. But then she played it safe again with ABBA's type of songs with a modern twist. But there are people who always play by the rules, sometimes get hits and temporary recognition, but in the long term end up flopping.

Let's say Rita Ora. Sure, she has some hits and everything, but her lack of a bossy character or creative vision won't allow her to have a legacy as an artist. 

she hasn’t played it safe her whole career... :saladga: 

Papa Don’t Preach, Like a Prayer, Blond Ambition Tour ‘90, Erotica, American Life, Confessions Tour, etc.. 

ALGAYDO

Lmao go Stan Rihanna or TSwift or whatever if all you care about is the bling :toofunny:

Andreu
14 hours ago, River said:

Bossy Gaga is the best Gaga

And too short?

JnD is shook

10 hours ago, Seeka said:

Alright. I'll leave you alone. But you must answer these questions:

1. Why does Gaga need a hit? She is happy, has a long lasting career, several places to live. She has collaborate with legends and has a stable relationship and a movie that has been praised to heavens being released this year? And a Vegas residency.

2. Why do you need Gaga to need a hit? 

And trust me. I will annoy you until these questions are answered.

U said im an asshole and i need to sufer because of just an opinion and then u force me t answer your questions ? Wtf leave me alone .. 

And the ugliest thing of this all is that u have people who reacting with yaaaas and love for the things u said to me . 

Again ur problem is not with me .. go and fix it with yourself .

have a nice day 

Archived