💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's bossy caracter is the reason why she can't have a hit again.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

APMonster722

It doesn't make sense to me why the fans or Gaga don't seem to care that she hasn't had the same success she started with. Don't get me wrong, I admire Gaga's drive to experiment with genres and styles, but doesn't it seem illogical as a pop star not to be delivering commercial music. As I mentioned to another user, part of her success as a POP star is due to her making POPULAR music. I honestly believe that a lot of people lost track of Gaga after 2011. They don't know her new stuff. Just look at the Superbowl! Isn't it telling that Gaga chose to do her early hits and nothing from ARTPOP or Joanne. She probably only chose Million Reasons because it seemed the most palatable.

I agree that Gaga doesn't owe anyone anything, but I think if she still plans to be a pop star she has to continue making hits (Bad Romance/Poker Face type hits). Part of the reason anyone becomes a fan of an artist is because we like the music they put out. It's unfair to criticize the fans that want pop music when that's why they're here.

It's cool that Gaga likes going against the grain, but it'd be great if she could make experimental music that was also good. 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

You're basically suggesting we should stan for her producers and her creative team and not her. If that's what you mean then that's how you should put it, not this vague "she needs to surrender control" nonsense.

If you wanna stan for Gaga like you stan for Britney and Rihanna that's on you, but that's not the Gaga I want.

NewYorkCity

Go read the credits for Joanne, far away from “new young unknow producers”...

also watch 5F2 and pay attention to this sentence that she says to Mark Ronson: this has to be the next uptown funk and that’s on you. 

I mean... 

Skinny legendT

Umm, idk

The thing is she only makes that what she actually wants. But I thing she is COMING for 2018/19 :laughga:

Henri Bardot
On 23/5/2018 at 12:56 AM, River said:

Bossy Gaga is the best Gaga

a bop indeed

pooiota

Inferno
On 5/27/2018 at 2:13 AM, APMonster722 said:

Well she is a POP star so it's kinda implied and expected that she is going to be delivering mass consumable, commercial music.

She does deliver top 40 consumable commercial pop music. She has with both ARTPOP and Joanne. The issue is that while what she releases COULD make waves on the charts and with the masses, she doesn't always adhere to specific algorithms that would easily place her alongside everyone else on the radio. Its what can set her apart but also in certain ways prevent her from "smashing" in the pop stan sense of the word.

Archived