opinion

The Fame is better than The Fame Monster

sipthistea

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Earthling

I actually love both albums equally tbh, since I used to listen to them on the 2-disc TFM set, I never really differentiated between them that much and enjoyed them both more together as a whole! 

It was my only CD so I love most of the songs in their own way since I listened to them over and over so much! I was obsessed! :wtfga:

*she switched baristas. ☕

Teal Ambition

tumblr_lm56ffmM011qa4e57.gif

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Skinny Legend

Lemme keep my hands away from the shade button op.

HApAqWd.gif

Monster7

Not when Bad romance, Alejandro, Monster, Speechless, Dance in the dark, Telephone, So happy I could die and Teeth exist:laughga:

StarstruckIllusion

If The Fame and The Fame Mons†er sound out dated, then what sort of extreme cave men aged music would Joanne and ARTPOP be lmao

ryanripley

nah, TFM outshines TF because it has less tracks meaning less filler and each track representing it's own fear is a great concept

honeslty TFM should have been THE visual album and whilst telephone is an absolute bop, it kinda sticks out

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LGMonster95

No lol it's actually my least fav Gaga album because there's many fillers. Still a great debut too

sipthistea
54 minutes ago, The Louvre said:

Hmmm, didn't you also think Witness was the best album of 2017 and called Melodrama overrated?

Sis I don't think I'm ever gonna agree with you on anything musically. :selena:

'cause Melodrama is overrated :reductive: but more overrated was 24k Magic 

Eggsy
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

Do you agree or nah? 

The Fame sounds more fresh today than TFM. TFM had it big momentum when electro pop was reigning, but overallThe Fame is the long-term winner.

What do u think? 

The Fame Will always be my favorite Album of all of them.. I love every era.. But the Fame is def my fave

Eggsy
21 minutes ago, Wigless said:

If The Fame and The Fame Mons†er sound out dated, then what sort of extreme cave men aged music would Joanne and ARTPOP be lmao

Who cares about dated really.. I mean can some people only listen to the most recent music out? There are songs that i listen to that existed before i was born. 

Archived