💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Robyn talks about her new album, plays demo for Honey!

retroglamx

Featured Posts

retroglamx

32263340_1986190931696908_91025199292523

Tonight at the Red Bull Music Festival in New York, Robyn sat down for a career-spanning conversation with Kindness’ Adam Bainbridge. During the talk, she shared demos of her songs “Be Mine,” “Dancing on My Own,” and “Honey.” She also discussed progress on her new album, which she previously said was arriving this year. “It’s almost there,” she revealed, adding that her approach on the new record is “softer.” She also revealed that she has plans to tour soon.

At an after-party, she played out that new version “Honey”—watch that go down below.

https://pitchfork.com/news/robyn-talks-new-album-and-tour-plans-shares-demos-watch/

Can't wait for the original Swedish Queen of Electronic and Pop music to COME THRU

giphy.gif

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

imnotyourbabe10

CgWOxwG.jpg

Oh man, desperate for Robyn's new work.

(Honestly quite fine with no LG6 for a while if we get Honey/quality pop from Robyn! :firega:

ILLUSIONISTIC
13 minutes ago, Lagg said:

My poor hip thought this was Rihanna :selena:

Might as well check her out then :selena:

thought it was riri related; tragic

SCAR 97

Yall need to put some respect on Robyn's name. Dancing On My Own is a top 10 pop bop of all time  :firega:

That J

Robyn is the Queen of Queens and Lord Of Lords. Im ready to bow before her yet again, cobrastyle, for this new album and tour. 

Saw her on the Body Talk Tour and we all danced until there was no more dance, no more sweat, no more energy to be found. 

And it was everything.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

LordEnigma

Meh - I’ve tried Body Talk many times and the only song I liked was Call Your Girlfriend.

Will give her new record a try though!

That J
8 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Meh - I’ve tried Body Talk many times and the only song I liked was Call Your Girlfriend.

Will give her new record a try though!

My faves are Love Kills, Dancing On My Own, We Dance To The Beat, Time Machine, Indestructible, Fembot, Criminal Intent, None of Dem, ....

Basically the entire trilogy. Lol. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Nothing will ever be better than this. Sorry!

Archived