Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you mean it’s not in the computer?!

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

What does Madonna mean when she asks why it’s bit in the computer? Was it meant for humorous purposes? Does it have deep meaning? I’m confused 

tenor.gif?itemid=4332213

The Bling

While we're at it can someone explain the whole Ray Of Light album too? :poot: I'm sure I'm missing on a lot of stuff

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

While we're at it can someone explain the whole Ray Of Light album too? :poot: I'm sure I'm missing on a lot of stuff

Plenty of analyses online.

The Bling
4 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Well you know instead of reading a handful of 20 pages long essays online I'd rather have a conversation with someone who actually knows about the album :lolly:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Bellatrix

Act of Contrition is Madonna saying a prayer to go to heaven, but she's being rejected because her reservation isn't on the computer. She still hasn't learned all life lessons and has more life to live, so the album goes back to track one with Like a Prayer backwards

Nemo

Well, the whole thing is clearly meant to be funny, yes. (And that's daring enough, to be making a joke out of a prayer.) But I admit, Bellatrix's interpretation is interesting, and never occurred to me. I only knew it was playing on "reserve"/"resolve" etc. I guess I thought of it as Madonna snapping back into the real world, standing at a hotel desk... but Heaven, yeah, that makes sense.

Eggsy
51 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Mhmm i think it can be found at Madonna nation for sure. 

Archived