• Created
  • Last Reply
FRANK1991

I thought it was the whole tour

only one show so it's not too bad

get well!

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Korok

Why do celebs act like they have cancer when they get a little dizzy. Sis forgot to drink water and is now announcing it to the world as if her life is on the line. ndsjksdf

iAstroLeo
1 minute ago, Korok said:

Why do celebs act like they have cancer when they get a little dizzy. Sis forgot to drink water and is now announcing it to the world as if her life is on the line. ndsjksdf

tbh :poot:

"Normal people" would have to go to work or they'd get fired tbh :poot: 

The Child

Lmao she’s exhausted by all that little effort she made, I guess show business is not for her. :ladyhaha:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

babs

I kept thinking something seemed off about her performance sunday. Hope she recovers!

13 minutes ago, Korok said:

She has to do it this way or otherwise dedicated stans will burn her :messga:

ryanripley
17 minutes ago, Korok said:

you can die from dehydration

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Admin changed the title to Camila Cabello Hospitalized, Cancels Her Performance at Reputation tour
Helxig

Sis just needs to drink water and avoid caffeine 

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

ryanripley
23 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

tbh :poot:

"Normal people" would have to go to work or they'd get fired tbh :poot: 

most, if not all, jobs let you have sick days

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Economy
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

most, if not all, jobs let you have sick days

This! When im sick I call in saying I'm not going

A celebrity can't do it that easily. Guaranteed she had to talk to manager and etc to try to get it off. The music industry especially for a big artist is too demanding for them to easily let u casually take a day off

They probably let her because it was better for her to miss just a set than to miss her more serious stuff if she didn't recover

Green Detox

Hope she’s fine. She’s a really passionate artist who gives it her all and works hard. She’s not the best but she really pushes her self.

slayo
46 minutes ago, Korok said:

:ladyhaha:

Make it stupid!

Bradley
1 hour ago, Korok said:

I'm not even her fan but this is unfair to her. We don't know her actual condition and you're not the one who gave her the diagnosis so let's not assume we know how serious it is. I'm sure they wouldn't cancel the show if it wasn't truly necessary. It's more than 50,000 people in the audience we're talking about.

Emvee
1 hour ago, Korok said:

What, so you want her to cancel her show without giving her fans an explanation? Lol It was not even that dramatic. She literally said everything is fine. 

Archived