Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DJWS & Taylor kiss and play golf!

dit

Featured Posts

monketsharona
44 minutes ago, baptism said:

uh... lol. isn't djws supposed to be gaga's friend...?

Maybe he's not anymore ? lol

Anyway I think DJWS and Taylor are long time friends

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
baptism

57 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

djws and taylor have been friends for years, i don't see why gaga and taylor's business should impact that friendship

only petty kids do that "loyalty" stuff because they want dramatic break ups, they've both moved on so it's not a problem clearly

You don't think it's important to be loyal to your friends? Lol.... 

Panchecco

if y'all have to hang out and post these homosexual photos at least release the x-rated video as well

:ohwell:

ryanripley
9 minutes ago, baptism said:

You don't think it's important to be loyal to your friends? Lol.... 

did i say that?

i said only kids get petty over "loyalty" cus they want dramatic break ups

gaga is an adult and doesn't care who djws hangs out with because she doesn't control his life and has moved on, there's no need for her to come between a long time friendship just because they broke up and that's been clear for years lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

baptism
41 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

did i say that?

i said only kids get petty over "loyalty" cus they want dramatic break ups

gaga is an adult and doesn't care who djws hangs out with because she doesn't control his life and has moved on, there's no need for her to come between a long time friendship just because they broke up and that's been clear for years lol

You don't know that. Do you know Gaga personally? She may be hurt by them hanging out. 

ryanripley
Just now, baptism said:

You don't know that. Do you know Gaga personally? She may be hurt by them hanging out. 

they've been hanging out since they broke up and she's had a new man for over a year, she cleary doesn't give 2 sh*ts :rip: 

even in Five Foot Two, after joking about taylor sending her flowers, she puts them at the front and says it was sweet of him to do that (plus he went to the JWT)

if there was bad blood, none of this would have happened. you don't know gaga personally either to assume DJWS is hurting her so :ohwell: 

TheSlash

What does DJWS's pose remind me of? :oprah:  Ah, yeah....

dc37b54b7b294e398589e671c6a8a2de.jpg

:ohwell:  :vegas: 

Ew, David!

Thonin Dyn

taylor is str8 i know but is DJWS gay ?

Serve it, Ancien City style!

joanoflark

Definition: Golf is a club-and-ball sport in which players use various clubs to hit balls into a series of holes on a course in as few strokes as possible. :bon:

I wonder how it went. Did the holes get any balls? Did Taylor use his club to hit his balls in DJWS's holes? Did DJWS use his club to hit his balls in Taylor's holes? 

Anyways, I knew Gaga was a power top. :staymad:

baptism
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

they've been hanging out since they broke up and she's had a new man for over a year, she cleary doesn't give 2 sh*ts :rip: 

even in Five Foot Two, after joking about taylor sending her flowers, she puts them at the front and says it was sweet of him to do that (plus he went to the JWT)

if there was bad blood, none of this would have happened. you don't know gaga personally either to assume DJWS is hurting her so :ohwell: 

i'm not assuming anything, but you're stating a lot of assumptions as facts. you don't know what's actually going on in her head, regardless of what she says in a very commercial movie.

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, baptism said:

i'm not assuming anything, but you're stating a lot of assumptions as facts. you don't know what's actually going on in her head, regardless of what she says in a very commercial movie.

you're assuming DJWS and Taylor can't be friends because gaga and him broke up lol

i mean it's literal fact they've been hanging out and it's literal fact she thought the flowers were nice and it's literal fact he attended the JWT :laughga: 

these very clearly point towards there being next to no drama so there's no need for any friendships to end lol i wouldn't stop being friends with one of my friends just because they broke up and it would be cruel if the other friend expected me to just ditch them after years of friendship just cus they broke up

Phaye Monster

I want to trim his beard, just a little bit:vegas:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

JustHMLover

now i get it why gaga left him :Dshe found out his bad romance w djws :D dindt kill djws like in ahs but cancelled ARTPOP 2 :trollga:

Archived