💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you miss the old Beyonce?

ARTPOP GAGA

Featured Posts

ARTPOP GAGA

Before 2013, Beyonce was just a pop star like Gaga. Bey gave interviews, did meet and greets,...

beyonce_bostom_bombing-417145.jpg

Nowadays Bey has ''untouchable goddess'' image.

ARTPOP GAGA
1 minute ago, Widows Kiss said:

and her music was good :huntyga:

yes. back then i bopped to Sweet Dreams so much. Nowadays she doesn't make radio-friendly music anymore.

shame

every artist evolves but i do prefer old relatable beyonce over the bey that makes me feel like a doormat :selena:

rs_634x1024-130624092531-634.Beyonce3.mh2c.gif

angels forever, forever angels

Andrea B

Now, the old Beyonce was boring and her music was generic

MonsterAura

I miss certain aspects of almost all the girls right now.. I miss the times when popstars just made good, fun music.

So many of them take themselves super seriously now. Like they can’t make a simple bop anymore because that would be “selling out” :(

PeachJug

did Gaga transform the opposite way?

to many it seemed she used to alienate herself from "regular" people with the way she dressed, talked, etc.

now she tries to be more relatable, open, and reachable as a musician

so do you guys want bey to go back to being mortal and Gaga to being immortal? Lol

Bradley

I prefer Beyonce's new music over her old one so I'm fine with that.

I'm also not a hardcore Beyonce fan and therefore I don't really care if she does interviews and meet-and-greets or not.

Lagg

I guess. Sasha Fierce and 4 era were fun after all.

1 hour ago, PeachJug said:

did Gaga transform the opposite way?

to many it seemed she used to alienate herself from "regular" people with the way she dressed, talked, etc.

now she tries to be more relatable, open, and reachable as a musician

so do you guys want bey to go back to being mortal and Gaga to being immortal? Lol

Truly a reverse pop-starian expedition :diane:

Saade Baena
4 hours ago, TheShameMonster said:

cada artista evolui, mas eu prefiro o velho beyonce relatável sobre o bey que me faz sentir como um capacho :selena:

rs_634x1024-130624092531-634.Beyonce3.mh2c.gif

she has become so kitschy and I am surprised that this boring performance has been acclaimed. The buzz around her pregnancy also astounded me.

053Timo

Yes I miss it. I loved pre 2011 Beyoncé. But she has to do whatever she likes. 

austincola

I definitely miss the old Beyoncé for sure. I used to bop to her so hard during her Sasha Fierce era.. 

I think it’s her fan base that makes me miss the old Beyoncé though. Beyoncé and Lemonade were cute albums, but I just can’t get over how ridiculous her fanbase has gotten ever since 2013. They are the ones that make her borderline unlikable for me. 

Archived