💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Delicate hits Top 40

Green Detox

Featured Posts

Lagg
38 minutes ago, Green Detox said:

And they thought the Future and Ed Sheeran feature on End Game, since they’re in-demand on Streaming platforms, would give a huge impact to the song sales and streams, hence the expensive video. But it didn’t work:selena:

I forgot Ed was even on the song :air:

Yeah they were probably after Ed's streaming force. I mean End Game is not a bad song, but it ain't that great either much less something the GP would consume. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

I want her to get another hit. This album deserves at least two more hits. 

(Please let one be getaway car aka one of the best songs ever recorded, sorry.not.sorry.mp3

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ssslyboy
15 hours ago, Mirages said:

What's with all the hate for ...Ready for It? Am I the only one whol likes it? That song is such a bop and has a base line and beat that can rival those of hip-hop and rap artists meaning in this age when majority of song in top 10 are from rappers it could have been a proper hit, had they given it promo, good video and radio support. It could have easily gone number 1.

I looooove it.  My favorite track released last year.  Awesome chorus.  I also like "Look What you Made Me Do" and of course "Delicate."  I was not a Taylor fan before this album. 

Mirages
7 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

I looooove it.  My favorite track released last year.  Awesome chorus.  I also like "Look What you Made Me Do" and of course "Delicate."  I was not a Taylor fan before this album. 

Me too :hug:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived