💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Delicate hits Top 40

Green Detox

Featured Posts

Green Detox

Extending her record for the most Top 40 hits amongst women. 

when i had just losen hope for the song’s success. RISE DELICATE RISE:messga:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Just because of her appearance at the BBMAs without even performing it?

Man I swear anything does promotion nowadays. Good for her though, it's a good song.

dit
4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Just because of her appearance at the BBMAs without even performing it?

Man I swear anything does promotion nowadays. Good for her though, it's a good song.

That's not why it went top 40 on the Hot 100. The impact of her appearing on the BBMAs will effect next weeks chart (if it has any impact at all). Delicate going top 40 this week is cuz of it's strong call out scores on radio which helped it grow organically on Pop, AC and HAC radio formats. Also it has been hanging in the 30 ish range of itunes for ages now. 

Hope the song keeps growing! It's a great song and the Reputation era deserves at least another moderate hit. 

Lagg

The only reputation single that deserves to be Top 10. Rise Delicate rise this is the beginning :selena:

Yuuri
6 minutes ago, Lagg said:

The only reputation single that deserves to be Top 10. Rise Delicate rise this is the beginning :selena:

Honestly best single off the album. Lots of better songs were snubbed, like why was ...Ready For It? the second single?

DiscoHeaven23

How it's charted so far:

Delicate (2018)
1st Week: #84 
2nd Week: #66
3rd Week: #52 
4th Week: #46 
5th Week: #54 
6th Week: #51 
7th Week: #52
8th Week: #56 
9th Week: #46
10th Week: #36 (still charting)

Crystalline
50 minutes ago, MeloArtDramaPop said:

Thats the farthest it’s getting tho

Not really. It's gaining fast on pop radio and its HAC callout scores are great, which will help it a lot there, and it's already top 10 anyway. The song is also growing on iTunes still.

Delicate may really not have streaming on its side, but iTunes and radio are enough to send it higher than #36. It's not going any higher than top 30 max, but it hasn't peaked yet lol.

Haroon

One of the best songs on reputation, if not the best :giveup: You go Delicate :pray:

ARTPOP GAGA

Congrats to her. But we need epic music videos for the two best songs of Reputation: I did Something Bad and Getaway Car.

zakariah

Should've been released instead of ...Ready for It?

It could've been a big hit tbh

Mirages

What's with all the hate for ...Ready for It? Am I the only one whol likes it? That song is such a bop and has a base line and beat that can rival those of hip-hop and rap artists meaning in this age when majority of song in top 10 are from rappers it could have been a proper hit, had they given it promo, good video and radio support. It could have easily gone number 1.

OT: Delicate is one of the best songs on reputation, shall it rise to top 10 and become a hit.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Werk
1 hour ago, dit said:

call out scores on radio

Can you please explain to me what call out scores are? I hear that term often but I'm not sure of what it means :huh: 

Archived