đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Mowgli

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

River
11 hours ago, Bradley said:

I haven't watched the trailer yet but it already seems like The Jungle Book to me, like they're sort of identical. A kid raised in the jungle by a pack of wolves? :laughga: They have exactly the same plot.

Anyway, this movie comes out later than A Star Is Born and already has a trailer released. :rip:

The cast is awesome though, even though I prefer their real life acting rather than voice-acting.

Honey... you just humiliated yourself in public :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ryanripley
11 hours ago, Bradley said:

I haven't watched the trailer yet but it already seems like The Jungle Book to me, like they're sort of identical. A kid raised in the jungle by a pack of wolves? :laughga: They have exactly the same plot.

Anyway, this movie comes out later than A Star Is Born and already has a trailer released. :rip:

The cast is awesome though, even though I prefer their real life acting rather than voice-acting.

dkqLg2B.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

mr.peter

I was curious about this film, but after that trailer not so much :dry: it looks kinda bad low-key :duck:

Gonzi

the fact that this trailer and the one for Bohemian Rapsody are already out and they were all presented in the same film event along with ASIB but the trailer for it is no where to be seen even though the movie comes out earlier than the others

giphy.gif

Archived