💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Obamas Take over Netflix! Multi Year Contract!

Eggsy

Featured Posts

Eggsy

Former President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama will produce films and TV shows for Netflix as part of a multi-year agreement, the streaming service announced Monday. The deal will potentially include scripted series, unscripted series, docu-series, documentaries and features.

Ddu5ktBVMAAL6nA.jpg

LePetitGAGABLover

???????

Tv personalities becoming presidents and now, presidents becoming tv personalities?:rip:

LePetitGAGABLover
Just now, Retron said:

:ladyhaha:

This is rich coming from a party that supports a dictator and obstruction of justice:vegas:

Retron
6 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

This is rich coming from a party that supports a dictator and obstruction of justice:vegas:

And after saying boycotts were anti-American after the NRA stuff.

"Obozo" is also a real throwback to 2009. Really takes me back. Simpler times.

River

Funny, people studied many years to being able to produce, direct and screenwrite movies and tv shows and here comes a VIP person and gets it without attending 1 second in any cinema course.

This is just incorrect, I'm sorry, even if it's Obama, they should give those golden opportunities to young people who can have an amazing future in the cinema industry.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

sipthistea
1 hour ago, River said:

Funny, people studied many years to being able to produce, direct and screenwrite movies and tv shows and here comes a VIP person and gets it without attending 1 second in any cinema course.

This is just incorrect, I'm sorry, even if it's Obama, they should give those golden opportunities to young people who can have an amazing future in the cinema industry.

You just described the current state of the music/tv/cinema industry. A bunch of socialités getting benefits and deals for being rich/instagram models/relatives of powerful people/youtubers etc... :ladyhaha:

ItsTommyBitch

Im ****ing here for it, assuming its all non fiction :gum: 

Barack and Michelle are two incredibly eloquent, woke, and empathetic individuals who clearly knew what game they had to play to make it through America as black people in the white house, and they constantly had to deal with centrism, toning down the message, appealing to people, etc.

Now I want to know how they really feel.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Haroon
3 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

???????

Tv personalities becoming presidents and now, presidents becoming tv personalities?:rip:

A true ARTPOP expedition 1FQ9Qob.png

Archived