💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

About LG6’s Album Booklet!

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

What would you want LG6 Album Booklet to be like? 

Of course it would have to suit the theme and concept of the Album, but what do you wish it would look like? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

River

Correct lyrics:huntyga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ryanripley

i really want her to do a mini book like some albums i have done

here's a good example:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Iluvartpop

I hope her album packaging can be much more interesting than the Joanne album :pray:

I LOVED JOANNE, but the cd was just like any other. She should do an album (and album booklet, to be on topic) to look something like what the elaborate sets that Kpop albums usually have. 
I really dm forking out a few extra dollars to buy her album if it looks amazing!!!! :wub: ARTPOP was meant to be with that foil and stuff, but so much more could be done!! :triggered:

Andreu

Lyrics and a good amount of pics

The original high by Adam Lambert is the perfect one imo

MaryJaneHolland

A lot of pics (like Xtina's albums) with a big photo shoot (one thing that bothered me about Joanne is that we didn't get an album shoot :bye:).

Schizophonic

id love her to do a double side for each song with a songreleated mood/picture with the lyrics.

Amir ARTPOP

Would love all the lyrics and for each two pages to be dedicated to the song...I know the booklet would be thick but I need PACKAGING!!! 

TWITTER - amirishot /// LAST.FM - crystallies

Bradley

I mean, I would like things that she has been giving to us ever since The Fame? Photoshoots with lyrics.

RAMROD

Hmmm, with the low sales of physical records these days, all these recording labels may be trying to cutting cost and one of them could be not doing booklets anymore for CD, and just do front and back covers, you know, like they do for single CDs.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Hmmm, with the low sales of physical records these days, all these recording labels may be trying to cutting cost and one of them could be not doing booklets anymore for CD, and just do front and back covers, you know, like they do for single CDs.

the only albums i've seen do that are by indie artists

a few extra pages won't cost anything tbh

RAMROD
Just now, ryanripley said:

the only albums i've seen do that are by indie artists

a few extra pages won't cost anything tbh

The cost will add up, CDs are manufactured by batches, and each batch will contain certain number of copies, let's say minimum 500 units, and they need to print more than this to release it worldwide, also they need to pay royalty on each copies to the photographers, if they use their service for the cover and booklet, and they don't come cheap, especially if they use the service from super renown photographers. A record label can spend millions on that alone, and if the CDs are not selling as much as they want it to then it is a bad business, so they need to find other ways to cover up the loss and probably drop the artist too, if that loss just keep repeating from them.

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The cost will add up, CDs are manufactured by batches, and each batch will contain certain number of copies, let's say minimum 500 units, and they need to print more than this to release it worldwide, also they need to pay royalty on each copies to the photographers, if they use their service for the cover and booklet, and they don't come cheap, especially if they use the service from super renown photographers. A record label can spend millions on that alone, and if the CDs are not selling as much as they want it to then it is a bad business, so they need to find other ways to cover up the loss and probably drop the artist too, if that loss just keep repeating from them.

it's never been a problem for gaga before so i doubt they'd just do a 1 page booklet :laughga:

it's literally only indie artists who do it so it's not that much of a loss for labels still, i even see albums that are literally books by non-mainstream artists

RAMROD
Just now, ryanripley said:

it's never been a problem for gaga before so i doubt they'd just do a 1 page booklet :laughga:

it's literally only indie artists who do it so it's not that much of a loss for labels still, i even see albums that are literally books by non-mainstream artists

It's only the probability, you know how physical sales are keep getting lower and lower each year, and I can see that route is one of the option these record labels will do when needed.

Green Detox
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

A solution for that.  Market them with exclusive distributors. Walmart, Target etc. Even fast food chains would work. She would be able to sell so many copies

Archived