💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

A question about Gaga Touring!

ARTPOP GAGA

Featured Posts

ARTPOP GAGA

Not only Gaga but all major artists. Artists usually tour 2 different cities in 3 days with 1 day break or even 2 consecutive days. My question is: It takes 2 or 3 days to set up a stage for concert at arena or stadiums. So it means the tour has not one, but two crews. One crew accompany the artists while the other crew arrive at a city a few days before the artist arrives in order to set up the stage and by the time the artist arrives at the arena/stadium, The stage is ready?

Green Detox

2 set of identical buses which includes the stages. So it can have alternate schedule

Blake

I believe there's only one crew that the artist uses.

They then hire people in that local city to assist building the stage.

For example, say Gaga was doing a show in Sydney. Pre-arranged, they would have hire local crew from Sydney to help Gaga's own touring crew and they join forces to build and get everything ready.

ARTPOP GAGA

I'm so curious about this. Please keep this thread alive !

ARTPOP GAGA
20 minutes ago, Blake said:

I believe there's only one crew that the artist uses.

They then hire people in that local city to assist building the stage.

For example, say Gaga was doing a show in Sydney. Pre-arranged, they would have hire local crew from Sydney to help Gaga's own touring crew and they join forces to build and get everything ready.

oh then it takes a lot of money to go on tour !. No wonder why an artist "only" earns 60% of tour revenue.

ARTPOP GAGA
25 minutes ago, Green Detox said:

2 identical buses which includes the stages. So it can have alternate schedule

2 buses only?? or you mean 2 sets of buses? Taylor's tour has like 20 buses.

kabirartfling

The stage is instantly removed or disjointed as the show is over, so when gaga moves with the bus, she enters her hotel, takes some time off to breath in the mean while the tour members set the same stage at the new venue. So no double stage or bus thing. It's just one, single stage set up and dismantled city after city.

Give your love to me

Green Detox
11 minutes ago, ARTPOP GAGA said:

2 buses only?? or you mean 2 sets of buses? Taylor's tour has like 20 buses.

Edited. I meant 2 set:selena:

let’s say each consists of 60 buses, that means 120 overall.

While gaga performs in a certain venue the other bus would start constructing the stage for the next one. And as Gaga performs on that second date. The bus used for the first one would move on to the 3rd venue. And it goes on

Anveeroy
11 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Gaga and touring shouldn't be in the same sentence anymore xD

Hugs

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Ziggy
24 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

The stage is instantly removed or disjointed as the show is over, so when gaga moves with the bus, she enters her hotel, takes some time off to breath in the mean while the tour members set the same stage at the new venue. So no double stage or bus thing. It's just one, single stage set up and dismantled city after city.

That’s partially true; depends on the act. Remember the BTWB had several versions made of the stage given how much global traveling she was doing and shipping costs would have been astronomical. I imagine that for smaller tours, though, they just have repair pieces if necessary.

ARTPOP GAGA
32 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

@GreenDetox  I get your answer but this fellow member's answer is confusing. So it means Gaga goes to her luxury hotel and sleeps/rests. But HER CREW DIDN'T SLEEP????

kabirartfling
3 minutes ago, ARTPOP GAGA said:

@GreenDetox  I get your answer but this fellow member's answer is confusing. So it means Gaga goes to her luxury hotel and sleeps/rests. But HER CREW DIDN'T SLEEP????

It's a crew, they get off time as well, but it's their job to work for gaga, they get paid honey!

Give your love to me

ARTPOP GAGA
52 minutes ago, Green Detox said:

Edited. I meant 2 set:selena:

let’s say each consists of 60 buses, that means 120 overall.

While gaga performs in a certain venue the other bus would start constructing the stage for the next one. And as Gaga performs on that second date. The bus used for the first one would move on to the 3rd venue. And it goes on

thank u! I think the same as you do too! Other buses (each set consists of around 10 buses as I know) would start constructing for the next one. Otherwise, they can't have the time to set up stage in HALF A DAY.

ARTPOP GAGA
59 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

if people say Gaga arrives at hotel at 2pm then crew members would stay until the morning without sleep. But it's their job and they get paid after all :)

Archived