Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 Coming soon? Wrote more than 50 songs

Eggsy

Featured Posts

BornSimon

I don't expect anything from Gaga at this point, I just don't understand why she can't say anything about a possible time frame for the release of her new music? Things have changed so much, I grew up with artists saying "My new album is coming out in November" or "I'm working on music and I'm hoping to put it out in Spring". Everything is so stupidly secretive and dependant on hype these days...

I guess she thinks we know because of ASIB but she must know how much her fans bang on about music and a simple quote/tweet would clear up so many things and put an end to all these ridiculous rumour threads that start because of weirdos on Twitter who have nothing better to do than pretend to be in the know.

Spoiler

Having said that, every single Friday I am a little disappointed when I realise that once again we don't have a new song featuring Gaga to listen to:selena:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eggsy
8 hours ago, ARTPOPrincess said:

YYAAAASSSS kum thru bussy popping bops i cant wait to fantasize about djws yelling at me 2 them

Does anyone know what happened to him.. I know fans were badgering him but honestly i feel like maybe there was some deeper fight that happened. But i missed it.. Can anyone enlighten on what the real issue is with him?

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

Does anyone know what happened to him.. I know fans were badgering him but honestly i feel like maybe there was some deeper fight that happened. But i missed it.. Can anyone enlighten on what the real issue is with him?

nobody knows what happened or if anything happened

maybe she's already finished what she wanted to make with him

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

sipthistea
19 hours ago, bostonGUY said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4679835

Trying to decipher that style of typing to find out if it is really her or if it is another delusional fan on twitter. 

Katsuki Bakugo
37 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4679835

Trying to decipher that style of typing to find out if it is really her or if it is another delusional fan on twitter. 

It's a delusional fan. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

dit

I don't see the album coming out too soon. I see the lead single coming in like October and the album in early 2019.

Archived