💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 Coming soon? Wrote more than 50 songs

Eggsy

Featured Posts

monketsharona
3 hours ago, TXcane said:

My honest opinion is that the stuff she is working on rn isn’t for a new record it’s for blood pop. It would not make much sense to already be working on a new record knowing she wants to rest bc health concerns and has Vegas coming up as well

If she really wanted to take a rest, Vegas would not even be planned

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nattuggla
2 hours ago, River said:

This "insiders" is fake.

According to Bobby, he wrote on the Music Industry group on LinkedIn, Gaga is not going to release any single very soon, the aim is to merge the ASIB and LG6 eras together and ride on the ASIB hype..

Not only that, they are closing a promo deal with many cinemas around the world and will make a ticket + LG6+ Soundtrack bundle..

They might make CD 1 + CD 2 like TFM with LG6 first and then ASIB soundtrack..

Tbh this would sound like a good idea but I wonder (if this is true) how they would make this possible?! The soundtrack is distributed by the WB and LG6 by Interscope... 

monketsharona
1 hour ago, nattuggla said:

Tbh this would sound like a good idea but I wonder (if this is true) how they would make this possible?! The soundtrack is distributed by the WB and LG6 by Interscope... 

ASIB soundtrack will definitely be a collaborative work with WB (just like CTC was with Columbia). Lady Gaga is an Interscope artist, so ASIB sountrack will definitely be labelled as both WB and Interscope

Mr S

Wait this isn't even a fake Twitter insider but some moron pretending to be LG?

misunderstood

LMFAO

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

WeDontStop

YYAAAASSSS kum thru bussy popping bops i cant wait to fantasize about djws yelling at me 2 them

i got the boys in dubai

Kimblue
7 hours ago, River said:

This "insiders" is fake.

According to Bobby, he wrote on the Music Industry group on LinkedIn, Gaga is not going to release any single very soon, the aim is to merge the ASIB and LG6 eras together and ride on the ASIB hype..

Not only that, they are closing a promo deal with many cinemas around the world and will make a ticket + LG6+ Soundtrack bundle..

They might make CD 1 + CD 2 like TFM with LG6 first and then ASIB soundtrack..

I always thought they would end up releasing LG6 at around the time of ASIB. 

monsterdino
8 hours ago, bostonGUY said:

so u r trying to say to me that Gaga wrote this nnn lmao.gif

Eggsy
1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

so u r trying to say to me that Gaga wrote this nnn lmao.gif

I mean anything is possibly.. Likely not.. But really anything is possible.. And to say well bobby denied it is a bit crazy.. People can deny things all they want.. But we all know our fave can be a rebel sometimes.. for all we know @Haroon is really Gaga and just gives us WPs because she likes to spank her kids when they are naughty.. And hired a hunty to be on video to throw people off. 

LIKELADYAGAGA
11 hours ago, bostonGUY said:

we dont have proof it is gaga but we also dont have proof that it isn't her

that tweet sounded like a 9 year old wrote it. You are insulting Gaga's intelligence if you think that could be her.

BabylonHooker
9 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Wig! I mean believe it or not this sounds more accurate or believable than any twitter insider info we’ve gotten:diane: :lolly:

Jack Byrne, the twitter insider who some of you dragged last week, said the same thing like 2 months ago.

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Guest bostonGUY
1 hour ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

that tweet sounded like a 9 year old wrote it. You are insulting Gaga's intelligence if you think that could be her.

tenor.gif?itemid=5850917

Iluvartpop
4 hours ago, Kimblue said:

I always thought they would end up releasing LG6 at around the time of ASIB. 

I would die of over-consumption in Gaga's music :messga:

If she does this I might just die  :cryga:

I cannot take so much amazing content in a short time span :excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2:

TEMPLE
16 hours ago, bostonGUY said:

we dont have proof it is gaga but we also dont have proof that it isn't her

one second i'm a koons then suddenly the koons is me

Archived