💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 Coming soon? Wrote more than 50 songs

Eggsy

Featured Posts

Eggsy

According to this insider it looks like We may be seeing LG6 soon!! @Iggy_Proof whats the story sis? Can you enlighten us?

Screen_Shot_2018-05-21_at_12.50.59_AM.pn

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stewful2929

My honest opinion is that the stuff she is working on rn isn’t for a new record it’s for blood pop. It would not make much sense to already be working on a new record knowing she wants to rest bc health concerns and has Vegas coming up as well

Katsuki Bakugo

Little Snoopsters at it again!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Guest bostonGUY
1 minute ago, TXcane said:

My honest opinion is that the stuff she is working on rn isn’t for a new record it’s for blood pop. It would not make much sense to already be working on a new record knowing she wants to rest bc health concerns and has Vegas coming up as well

Eggsy
Just now, TXcane said:

What better way to kick off your new residency than release a new album at the same time <3 Or shortly before.. Thats good promo for your venue :hor:

Just now, TXcane said:

But working for a long time in just one song? Idk

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Guest bostonGUY
Just now, TXcane said:

That’s not Gaga 

we dont have proof it is gaga but we also dont have proof that it isn't her

Eggsy
Just now, bostonGUY said:

giphy.gif

Stewful2929
2 minutes ago, Mustang said:

But working for a long time in just one song? Idk

You could be right too. Realisticly I don’t see a new album coming for awhile. Joanne was just out. 

Stewful2929
1 minute ago, bostonGUY said:

Yes we do I think bobby confirmed it before that it isn’t her. I think the only real one is the jo one 

Guest bostonGUY
Just now, TXcane said:

You could be right too. Realisticly I don’t see a new album coming for awhile. Joanne was just out. 

a year and 6 months ago...

Archived