Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What if DWUW featured Bruno Mars?

ordinarynam1310

Featured Posts

The Child
56 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

It would've charted the same. Bruno wasn't as big back then compared to now. 

Excuse me? Where were you in 2013 when you couldn’t avoid Treasure?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
11 minutes ago, River said:

I mean, only dumb people would take it to the rape subject with or without Kelly.. the song is pretty much straight forward about the do what you want with my body idea, that it's not physical or sexual..

Back to the OP, it would smash with Bruno because it's Bruno.. and I think he can add some spice and his personality to the song so it can be nice..

But the thing is that how can it be mistaken as rape when Gaga clearly gives her consent by saying “do what u want with my body”? :ohwell:

I’ll never understood the twisted logic some people have :selena:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

It would be in a completely different key because his voice isn't as big as R Kelly or Gaga's.

an unapologetic SMASH. They could've use his cocaine controversy instead in a sick terryrichardson-free music video 

lairofhk

Lmao hell no. Bruno Mars has like no cool factor...he's not sexy like that. 

Bradley

It would have been successful but obviously we need a good music video. I'm tired of Gaga releasing singles without music videos. The Cure and Do What U Want had such potential.

Twitter

I don’t think Bruno’s voice would have made a good fit for this track. Maybe someone else like The Weeknd or Trey Songz. 

TEANUS

#1 easily. Bruno already had 4 #1s in his belt

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

ordinarynam1310
1 hour ago, KING said:

I don’t think Bruno’s voice would have made a good fit for this track. Maybe someone else like The Weeknd or Trey Songz. 

Yeah I was just thinking the biggest most mainstream male RnB artist to put in the thread. 

ordinarynam1310
2 hours ago, Chamaquito said:

It’s perfect with Xtina

Fix it for ya:huntyga:

Smother Em Eh

It probably would’ve been a huge hit and we would’ve gotten an awesome music video for it that wasn’t sooooooo controversial and career threatening. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

RAMROD

Naw, his voice is not soulful at all. Ask Brian McKnight better.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived