💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Joanne introduce you to new music?

ryanripley

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe

I love the indie/folk/rock genre anyway which is most likely why Joanne resonated with me more than her other records. Its mainly the only type of music that I listen to. 

Its so cool that it introduced you to new music. :excited2:

⚯͛

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Not really but I listened to Father John Misty's music and actually liked his latest two albums, he has a good voice.

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I love the indie/folk/rock genre anyway which is most likely why Joanne resonated with me more than her other records. Its mainly the only type of music that I listen to. 

Its so cool that it introduced you to new music. :excited2:

listen to the albums in the op, Diamond Mine changed my life and sexuality :vegas:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GypsyBabe
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

listen to the albums in the op, Diamond Mine changed my life and sexuality :vegas:

With the exception of Morning Phase, which is a favorite of mine, I have saved those other albums that you posted and will be listening to them for sure. :firega:

⚯͛

Bloody hooker

The album introduced me to Bloodpop, Beck, and Mark Ronson.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Twitter
2 hours ago, QueenHunty said:

No, I've been woke about all genres. It's good for younger fans though who only know about pop. :wub:

This exactly.

Decodekid

no, spotify premium has done that for me not joanne :vegas:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

John Wayne

Maybe Man of The Woods, it certainly has a similar vibe to it.

Despite that people here hate this album and/or Justin himself, I did find the album really calming in a way. I definitely would listen to songs similar ti Say Something, Montana, Higher Higher and Breeze of The Pond.

SolidSnake

Nah, those genres are my bread and butter. I usually introduce people to new artists in them. (Especially country)

The Child
19 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

C986A708-F7D7-44A8-8CFE-34C1D28E9AA0.gif

I don’t understand the sad reactions to this post, Joanne didn’t introduce me to new music cause I already knew some country or folk or rock music.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

LordEnigma

Nah - I don’t really care for acoustic songs all too often. I think it’s a wonderful genre but I like electronic music because it opens so many different avenues for innovation. Joanne has a place in my heart but this guy hasn’t really opened up to other genres in that same vein.

Zaskar

It actually distanced me from ARTPOP and her older work :messga: and most of the pop music nowadays....

After Joanne I crave music with real instruments, so I'm kinda exploring rock and country and even instrumental music (Kenny G- Havana oh na na) :vegas:

So it's a yes, I guess? 

Saade Baena

No, I already liked rock, folk and country many years ago.
In fact, Gaga introduced me in pop in 2011 and with Joanne she put me on the old rails

Amir ARTPOP

No, I like the same stuff I did before and after really but Joanne made me realize even more that I like electronic music.

TWITTER - amirishot /// LAST.FM - crystallies

Archived