💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Joanne introduce you to new music?

ryanripley

Featured Posts

ryanripley

a couple of comments i've seen on here about Joanne is its power at introducing some people into new genres of music they never really expected to like such as rock, folk and even country even though the country influence was minimal

Joanne completely busted the doors open for me and it turns out i really f*cking love rock and folk music :vegas: it's so crazy to me cus like 2 years ago it would listen to about 95% pop but my music library has grown beyond affordable measures

seriously, i'm filling up my amazon wishlist faster than i am buying the damn CDs :vegas: 

here's some examples of albums i fell in love with thanks to Joanne:

hopefully you'll enjoy them if you decide to listen :vegas: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Gloria

No, I've been woke about all genres. It's good for younger fans though who only know about pop. :wub:

rumours

Joanne played into genres I was already pretty familiar with. I can see why it would be helpful (similar to how C2C was) in broadening many people’s music horizons, though.

23 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

such as rock, folk and even country even though the country influence was minimal

Joanne completely busted the doors open for me and it turns out i really f*cking love rock and folk music :vegas: 

Yaaaasssssss

Join the dark side. We have cookies. 

djBuffoon

It did, actually! It introduced me to some really fabulous new songs like “Diamond Heart” and “John Wayne” 😍

NikolaGa

After Joanne, Ronson became my favorite producer. I had to hear all the songs he produced :D

Reality

Joanne definitely helped me to be more open about other genres, those being rock and folk (even though I did like them before).

🖤👹

Reminded me I need to buy Morning Phase too :giveup: Great album :giveup:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Tomiel25

No new genres since i love rock and indie music. , :ohwell:

But thank to Joanne i discovered Father John Misty  and Queens of Stone Age. :rockstar:

i can't speak english but i can if you like

LeJudas

I've always loved most genres of music and Joanne was something new and improved to genres I already liked.

But MR reignited my love for country sounding songs and the whole album itself is a music Masterpiece! 

Definitely deserves all the love it can get

The Child

C986A708-F7D7-44A8-8CFE-34C1D28E9AA0.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Haroon

Not really :confused: Like I've heard stuff from those genres before but it's not really stuff that I'm into so Joanne didn't make me go there again :shrug:

Eddie

Nope; I listened to a mixed of rock and country and always wanted Gaga to have an Americana album and my wish came true with Joanne :staymad: now I wish she releases more music like Joanne :vegas:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

huttont

Not really but I can see how it could for others. I like indie/folk/rock already

Archived