Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The Fame: An Orchestral Rendition Of Lady Gaga

ryanripley

Featured Posts

ryanripley

32739629_486623788419625_526883812950199

On July 31st we present an orchestral rendition of the world most stratospheric dance-pop star, including a string section, horns, staggering immersive visuals & performers.

Tickets On Sale Thursday 24th May
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The debut album which brought this irrefutable star to the world stage. The musical genius behind the work of Britney Spears, The Pussycat Dolls, Fergie and more, The Fame was the worlds first view of Gaga going solo, launching a dizzying career.

Achieving a record 107 weeks at number 1 in the dance charts, and 15 million album sales worldwide, singles such as ‘Poker Face’, ‘LoveGame’, ‘Just Dance’ & ‘Paparazzi’ gave Gaga a chance to show her powerful aesthetic. 

We have collaborated with some of London’s most talented creatives to lead this musical & visual spectacle.

More details here: https://www.facebook.com/events/163861744454591/

Go stan it UK monsters :vegas: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

robboadam

OMGGGGGG

I went to one of these for My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy last year, and was really hoping they'd do a Gaga one!

I. AM. GOING.

I'm trying to get friends to go with me, but if not, would be happy to meet up with any London monsters who want to go too.

LePetitGAGABLover

RedOne stays winning. Everyone else can stay pressedvegas@2x.png

That J

This would be SO cool!!  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Ethan

Sounds lovely but I’d like a full concert of songs from each album. The Fame is really just an appetizer for her whole discography. 

The Fame

This sounds awesome! Hopefully something like this comes to the US in a few locations...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived