💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga featured in ads for Newseum photography exhibit

PoshLife

Featured Posts

PoshLife

I live in DC and have seen Gaga's face plastered all over our city buses a few times now - and today I finally got a good picture of one :O

Y19xbMN.jpg

It looks like the Newseum - the museum of news media and journalism in Washington, DC - is featuring a photo of Gaga in its advertisements for its Pictures of the Year exhibit. Nice photo! I've also seen a photo of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg used in some of their ads. Gaga stands among [fellow] legends!

From their website:

“Pictures of the Year: 75 Years of the World’s Best Photography” is a groundbreaking photography show featuring seven decades of award-winning images from the archives of Pictures of the Year International(POYi), one of the world’s oldest and most prestigious photojournalism competitions. These images depict the people and events that have defined our times, capturing war and peace, disaster and triumph, and the social and cultural shifts that have shaped the past 75 years. The pictures were selected from POYi’s archive of more than 40,000 photos, tracing the evolution of photojournalism from World War II to today.

Learn more about the exhibit here: http://www.newseum.org/exhibits/current/pictures-of-the-year-75-years-of-the-worlds-best-photography/

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife
55 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

"Achievement"

33059691_1550555265053378_63923989155508

54 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

hahahah this is not an achievemnet

I don't see your faces on any busses 

PoshLife
13 minutes ago, LibraOctober98 said:

I don't see why it's not an achievement

ikr, well sometimes I feel like there's a segment of GGD users who want to undercut anything good that happens for her anyway :stalkga: I think it's pretty cool though, a photo of Gaga is considered one of the best photos of the year it was taken.

ANDREWxGAGA

Omg I live in DC too and I was on the metro a couple months ago and I walk on and see this ad right in my face! I literally freaked out 

LePetitGAGABLover
1 hour ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

"Achievement"

33059691_1550555265053378_63923989155508

1 hour ago, Chuckles said:

hahahah this is not an achievemnet

Have you seen Gaga’s Youtube statistics? At this point, ill take any good news as an achievement since she’s not slaying at the music department. :huntyga:

SchwineLove

I never see that pic! Is that new? If old from where? Can someone post the clear pic lol

Blue Jeans
23 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

I never see that pic! Is that new? If old from where? Can someone post the clear pic lol

t100art_lady_gaga.jpg

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

BoomKack
24 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

It's from GQ Italia

marco-grob-TIME-100-portraits-lady-gaga-

ryanripley
53 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I don't see your faces on any busses 

GAGGED

OZmq.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GypsyBabe

I literally just made a black denim jacket with this image on the back yesterday :tony:

⚯͛

Gohan
4 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I literally just made a black denim jacket with this image on the back yesterday :tony:

I wanna see :tony:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Gagaism
1 hour ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Have you seen Gaga’s Youtube statistics? At this point, ill take any good news as an achievement since she’s not slaying at the music department. :huntyga:

Because we stan a legend that can slay in any department :whitney:

Archived