Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

TS7 will be out before December 2019

Spock

Featured Posts

TheCureinMalibu
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

I don't think Taylor is "nice" at all

In fact she seems to have a super Petty whinny and revengeful kind of attitude. At least from what we can gather from media

:rip:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bling
7 minutes ago, Economy said:

I don't think Taylor is "nice" at all

In fact she seems to have a super Petty whinny and revengeful kind of attitude. At least from what we can gather from media

I wonder if that might be the reason why she had an entire album named Reputation :poot:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Economy
7 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

:rip:

I said that because I'm acknowledging that the bits and pieces you get from what u see from an artist publicly is difficult to assess their personality by since u don't know them personally

But that's all we have to go by. The person who said she was "nice" clearly has to go by the same thing I'm going by but I don't agree with him at all

Also ppl tend to be nicer publicly than they really are most of the time so if anything, in real life she might be even more Petty than she shows in public. Again tho hard to say

• 2 months later...
Sebastiaan De Graaf
On 5/20/2018 at 5:50 PM, Economy said:

I said that because I'm acknowledging that the bits and pieces you get from what u see from an artist publicly is difficult to assess their personality by since u don't know them personally

But that's all we have to go by. The person who said she was "nice" clearly has to go by the same thing I'm going by but I don't agree with him at all

Also ppl tend to be nicer publicly than they really are most of the time so if anything, in real life she might be even more Petty than she shows in public. Again tho hard to say

The media is horrible

My Enigma Heart
On 5/20/2018 at 9:47 PM, sipthistea said:

She's hanging out with Pigrez Hilton? 

Taylor cancelled again :bon: Wait for him to start making nasty comments about her, like he did with Xtina, Gaga and Demetria. 

I don't know but to me, she's literally acting out what she said on "I Did Something Bad". 

I never trust a narcissist
But they love me
So I play 'em like a violin
And I make it look oh so easy
'Cause for every lie I tell them
They tell me three
This is how the world works
Now all he thinks about is me

Versace
20 minutes ago, Haus of Joanne said:

I don't know but to me, she's literally acting out what she said on "I Did Something Bad". 

I never trust a narcissist
But they love me
So I play 'em like a violin
And I make it look oh so easy
'Cause for every lie I tell them
They tell me three
This is how the world works
Now all he thinks about is me

Taylor is the Einstein of Pop tbh

Anderson123

Ugh that thumbnail, I don't think I have the energy to play and watch that video and listen to P screaming.

ProdigyARTPOP

Yay, I was slightly stanning during RED and I loved 1989 with all my gay heart and now i’m amazed by her with Reputation, can’t wait for the next one 

Archived