💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift: Now i can write regular songs again

Green Detox

Featured Posts

Gagaism

I'm here for Pop Taylor.  I can't vibe with country, I'm so sorry. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Green Detox
24 minutes ago, shoful said:

What **** did she go through

Got falsely painted a liar

Wolf Boy
1 hour ago, LePetitMonstr said:

What does this even mean?:rip:

Will she go back to writting about ex boyfriends 24/7?

It will be interesting to see how she goes in her 30s as a song writer. Theres only so much you can sing about boyfriends, girl fights and writing in your diary when youre 35 and a grown ass woman.

sipthistea
59 minutes ago, shoful said:

What **** did she go through

Some snakes on instagram :ladyhaha:That was it. As if the internet wasn't childish towards other people.

She had a misunderstanding with Kanye West, someone whose ego is so big that you should know most of the things he says are an exaggeration. And there you have Kim Kardashian (his wife), someone who makes things for attention as her fame is due to a sex tape and a reality show. Is it really a big deal after all? A verse in a song? I don't think so. 

I don't know if TS did this whole reputation thing genuinely or if it was all a marketing strategy. Did she really feel victimized by this stupid misunderstanding, or did she know exactly how to use drama in her favor, like she did with the Katy Perry situation? Is she that childish or is she really that lady that plays the victim to attract some attention? 

Gonzi
13 hours ago, Thomas P said:

I mean what’s wrong with relationship songs? 

I didn't say there's anything wrong with them but what she said doesn't really make sense. She's written revenge inspired songs before reputation and she will probably continue to after

Green Detox
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

Some snakes on instagram :ladyhaha:That was it. As if the internet wasn't childish towards other people.

She had a misunderstanding with Kanye West, someone whose ego is so big that you should know most of the things he says are an exaggeration. And there you have Kim Kardashian (his wife), someone who makes things for attention as her fame is due to a sex tape and a reality show. Is it really a big deal after all? A verse in a song? I don't think so. 

I don't know if TS did this whole reputation thing genuinely or if it was all a marketing strategy. Did she really feel victimized by this stupid misunderstanding, or did she know exactly how to use drama in her favor, like she did with the Katy Perry situation? Is she that childish or is she really that lady that plays the victim to attract some attention? 

She swore she don’t love drama, it loves her

RAMROD

Oh please, hunties. 🙄🙄

Y’all just a hunch of hypocrites, songs about love, heartbreaks, exes had been the main theme for music since the beginning of time. Any genres doing it. Thise are the most common themes for people to do when writing songs. Why do you only crucify Taylor for it?!! She is just doing what already there, with her own twist cos those experience that she wrote and sing are unique just to her.

Get over it tbh! :sharon:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Yuuri

I need more pop love songs like Call It What You Want, Goregous, Delicate, and masterpieces like I Did Somrthing Bad and Don't Blame Me.

MsSwan
19 hours ago, Pablo said:

Ready for her to stir up more drama for her next album, she's gonna bring up beef from when she didn't get in the preschool she wanted. 

giphy.gif

Lmfao :air: Oh how I needed that today, thanks hahahaha  :D

Green Detox
7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Oh please, hunties. 🙄🙄

Y’all just a hunch of hypocrites, songs about love, heartbreaks, exes had been the main theme for music since the beginning of time. Any genres doing it. Thise are the most common themes for people to do when writing songs. Why do you only crucify Taylor for it?!! She is just doing what already there, with her own twist cos those experience that she wrote and sing are unique just to her.

Get over it tbh! :sharon:

The GP is just intimidated by the fact that Taylor is straight to the point and is doing a literal storytelling through her writing. They’re more comfortable with generic love songs like Meant To Be:ohwell:

Green Detox
10 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

Is that a rap song?

The verses apparently are. But the point is, Ready for it and the other electronic banger songs on the album is pretty new and irregular for Taylor’s style

Archived