Nicki Minaj - Chun-Li (Live on SNL)

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaybeKermit

SO good!!!

I just wish she'd stop holding back when it comes down to her vocals. Why she scared? Her voice sounds really good...

Americano

She’s good live but those lyrics are yikes, she’s written such good songs years ago she needs to go back to her roots.

kabirartfling

I love this song:pray:, and performance was good!:excited2: I feel she could have easily slayed the performance without the backing vocals:shrug:, she doesn't need em!:rockstar:

Give your love to me

Miky

This could've been a great performance, if only she used her voice more :toofunny: like wtf? Great visuals though.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Ryusei

I thought the backing vocals were a bit awkward at times and ofc censorship of curse words doesnt do the song anything good but other than that it was good

Musery

The Louvre

I love the song but people, this performance is not good. She relies on the backing track for half the song.  She doesn't even deliver the most iconic lines live. :rip: 

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

migamiga

Not to sound like a sjw but if this was reversed and someone else was appropriating black culture, all hell would break loose. Also it’s annoying when Hollywood won’t give Asians a platform to tell their stories so we have watch other people use our culture for their art. It’s not that i have a problem with her performance but it’s just frustrating that Asian themes and aesthetics seem to be a recent trend (esp in hip hop) yet there are no Asian artists. Idk if this makes any sense I’m like half awake right now but it just seems like people just care about certain aspects of Asian culture and use it to their benefit but don’t care about Asians themselves 

Green Detox

Straight fierce and fire. She’s cementing her top spot in the rap world

DiscoStyx
8 minutes ago, F AM E said:

Not to sound like a sjw but if this was reversed and someone else was appropriating black culture, all hell would break loose. Also it’s annoying when Hollywood won’t give Asians a platform to tell their stories so we have watch other people use our culture for their art. It’s not that i have a problem with her performance but it’s just frustrating that Asian themes and aesthetics seem to be a recent trend (esp in hip hop) yet there are no Asian artists. Idk if this makes any sense I’m like half awake right now but it just seems like people just care about certain aspects of Asian culture and use it to their benefit but don’t care about Asians themselves 

Nicki is part Asian

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Gagaism

I don't stan and I dont like some ways that she act but I can't deny that she is a great musician and professional. That performance was really good.

migamiga
8 minutes ago, DiscoStyx said:

Nicki is part Asian

Yeah and this was her celebrating her Asian roots? If she really was Asian and knew a thing or two about the differences between the cultures the performance would t have been that tacky

nikola

I love the visuals but she was so boring to me

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Tom Hardy

Love it! :heart:

Spoiler

I remember when i used to be excited about Gaga's live performance. Just sayin'.

Archived