Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Would you like Gaga to star in a big blockbuster then?

monketsharona

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Yes. I wanna see her try all kinds of roles, so I hope all these directors who will cast her in the future will not pigeon holed her into a certain role cos that is unfortunate, rude, predictable, and a waste of her talent.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Green Detox
3 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I want her to play a Disney villain :giveup:

Or a lead star

Which we almost had

GagaDisney2.jpg

GagaDisney.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRg_iluPaJKTgiT_tGPYp2

:diane:

MaryJaneHolland
11 minutes ago, Green Detox said:

Or a lead star

Which we almost had

GagaDisney2.jpg

GagaDisney.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRg_iluPaJKTgiT_tGPYp2

:diane:

Your first two links broke so I can't see them. However, I think she's too old to play a princess now, she's perfect to play a villain now, especially Cruella De Vil :diane:

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Your first two links broke so I can't see them. However, I think she's too old to play a princess now, she's perfect to play a villain now, especially Cruella De Vil :diane:

Not when Maleficent, Ursula and the Evil Queen exist. :diane:

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

Not when Maleficent, Ursula and the Evil Queen exist. :diane:

There's already a movie about Maleficent, I don't want Gaga to become a remake-actress :huntyga:

Yes, those bitches too, but Cruella is my favorite :diane:

Green Detox
17 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Not necessarily a princess but as lead with her own story. I feel like villains gets made fun of and it wouldn’t look too cute. Unless a background story of a villain ala maleficent.

Green Detox
19 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

You reminded me of her halloween costume:wub:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWfTtSH55vtrZRrp-GOSu

voidfigure
8 hours ago, ryanripley said:

no they're not, chill

Yes, they are only action sequences thrown over a green screen. Anyways don't even bother answering me, I'm a film student who's hooked on a different kind of stories 😊 I don't mind if people like them, but sometimes I feel in need to promote my own vision lol

freebit

Only if the role is interesting, and the movie is reasonably good. I'd like to see her in the new Mad Max movies (a great combo of good director, but also a big budget), but not in middling projects like the new Jurassic movies (her & that franchise make no sense together). I also think she should only go with things that suit her screen presence and image, as in, I don't think she's meant to play a sweet, relatable everyday type of person. She's not Amy Adams or Sandra Bullock, or whoever. Seductress types and weird ~character~ parts are more her thing. David Bowie, Debbie Harry, Tom Waits, Tina Turner and Courtney Love is the kind of actor-musician template she should follow IMO.

Miel

I think she would fit into movies with a grander, maybe even more camp tone and aesthetic. As @freebit mentioned, the Mad Max series is a great fit. Plus, the latest one was actually very incredible, and nominated for Best Picture.

I could even see her in fairly intense, but still slightly camp, horror movies. The Conjuring is a decent example of a kind of film I think she would surprisingly fit into, as a more eccentric character.

I'm curious as to how her acting chops would play beyond the eccentricity. Her role in both seasons of AHS were very grandiose and dramatic and even campy- I wonder if she had the flexibility to do a more gritty, claustrophobic role.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived